1 10 11 12 13 14 Previous Next 137 Replies Latest reply: Jun 17, 2014 6:20 PM by iH8boosters Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • 110. Re: Probation
        robrod

I dont mind the probation. I play HC game modes and sometimes it can be annoying if people run out in front of you while you are shooting and you get kicked and are put on probation, but hey what can you do? The thing that does annoy me, and this happened to me yesterday is this:

I threw a grenade on flag B in dom, accidentally killed 2 team mates who just cleared the flag. My bad. I try not to use nades because of this. But one of the kids was so mad, even after apologizing, he say me calling in a care package, waited under it, let it kill him, I got booted for my 3rd team kill. Then was put on probation. How dumb is that, some random idiot got me booted on purpose, then I had to wait 5 minutes!

Then on top of that, what I found out is your probation timer doesnt even start until you try to search for a game. So as I wated for my clan members to finish, once we regrouped, I tried searching and THEN my 5 minute timer started. So from now on anytime one of us gets kicked we start trying to search right away to let the timer start while the game is being finished. Thats my take on probation. Alright but sometimes can be unfair.

• 111. Re: Probation

Wth. Fast gameplay is what CoD has always been about. Leaving games full of lag or campers or when your teammates clearly took the short bus is the entire reason I have stayed in the community. If I wanted to waste my time with lag or bad teammates i would have kept playing league of legends. And to top it off when it puts me in a game 5 minutes in and the score is 50-3 or its against a clan im not going to waste my time.

If you want to ensure full games for your 6 man team, go play league ranked games, isnt that what they are there for?

Now, instead, I have to sit here while my teammates spin in circles firing in the air, deal with attack dogs and vtols, and having to take the same 10 steps 5 times while I wait for the hosts offbrand walmart internet connection to catch up.

Probation on league games I agree. It is a competitive arena not to be treaded by casuals who leave games. But really? HC TDM and I get punished for not wanting to waste my time....

• 112. Re: Probation
            RevelationRmx

Treyarch should know in hardcore mode teammates will kill teammates whether if it's by accident or purposely.. You can't fault someone for hail marying a grenade across the map and it kills a teammate and enemy like seriously especially if you're in a Lodestar or VTOL.....

The easy fix to that is to make all Hardcore mode into Hardcore Richocet.......SIMPLE, but we all know treyarch isnt going to to this though....

• 113. Re: Probation
              starbuckfrack

Hardcore ricochet works on the same principle.

there should be no accidental killing. thats why they call it hardcore. If they wanted hardcore with team killing allowed they would call it softcore.

Besides they do give you private matches where hardcore team killing is allowed.

• 114. Re: Probation

I thought that games were meant to be fun and entertaining, and one ceases to be either when you are constantly punished with time outs for small mistakes and indiscretions. The report option for xbox live exists but only effects you if you make consistant, intentional affronts against decency.  I have played casually for a couple of months and never have left a game because my team was sucking, i like seeing if iIcan help out the underdogs.  But my aim and timing is not always in sync with teammates, and too many friendly fire incidents will warrant getting kicked. Happens all the time, people are yelled at to get out of sight, and you move on. But is frustrating how easily this adds up to probation if you are playing multiple rounds consecutively. You get punished for being overzealous, a beginner, or for letting a teamate weave into your sight while shooting. And you have to sit and wait and think about what stupid thing caused your access to the game and network you paid for to be shut off. Pretty ridiculous that a game hands out punishment to anyone who dare play without having perfect attendence and unfailingly true aim. Let people live their lives and play video games. No need to be screaming for referees as if every match is Superbowl Sunday

• 115. Re: Probation

I thought that games were meant to be fun and entertaining, and one ceases to be either when you are constantly punished with time outs for small mistakes and indiscretions. The report option for xbox live exists but only effects you if you make consistant, intentional affronts against decency.  I have played casually for a couple of months and never have left a game because my team was sucking, i like seeing if iIcan help out the underdogs.  But my aim and timing is not always in sync with teammates, and too many friendly fire incidents will warrant getting kicked. Happens all the time, people are yelled at to get out of sight, and you move on. But is frustrating how easily this adds up to probation if you are playing multiple rounds consecutively. You get punished for being overzealous, a beginner, or for letting a teamate weave into your sight while shooting. And you have to sit and wait and think about what stupid thing caused your access to the game and network you paid for to be shut off. Pretty ridiculous that a game hands out punishment to anyone who dare play without having perfect attendence and unfailingly true aim. Let people live their lives and play video games. No need to be screaming for referees as if every match is Superbowl Sunday

• 116. Re: Probation
                    yukmout

stop being bad. when you join a game thats in progress camp a little bit to see whats going on around you. Dont just run around like Elpres , start screaming and whining because people "sit in corners" and put down guardians and sentries that are easily destroyed by 1 emp.

People are so dumb its ridiculous. There is a counter for everything in this game . Either use it or complain and quit early like a nub. Either way YOU still know that you're a nub so its okay.

• 117. Re: Probation

I Hate it because when I lag out of league play for connection interruption every game I have to waste 5 minutes trying to play again I don't leave I lag out

• 118. Re: Probation

Probation is ******* stupid.. Dropped a hellstorm and a swarm in hc, punished for doing good.   Really messed up Treyarch.

• 119. Re: Probation

The game is dang near a year old and these complaints are still popping up? Lol. Probation will NEVER happen if you leave the game normally. (i.e. start, leave game) It only happens if you DASHBOARD frequently. Quit dashboarding and your troubles will go away.

How do I know this you ask? Because I have left A LOT of games over the life span of this game and have NEVER been put on probation. EVER.