1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 137 Replies Latest reply: Jun 17, 2014 6:20 PM by iH8boosters Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • 30. Re: Probation

I have gotten probation once in the million hours I have played for team killing because I played 2 back to back matches where the same **** followed me around and flashed me so I kept killing him after he threw a flash at me......

Dunno where all the tards find it funny to troll people but w.e that a different story.....But its not easy to get probation I back out of 2 to 3 games a day out like 20 for bathroom breaks,dinner and friends invites so if u are getting probation U DESERVE it for ur tk's or constant backing out for losing....

Having a TK problem???? Stop playing HC...Games to hard? Can't ever win?? Feel like almost everyone is cheating or has a modded controller because they kill you??? Quit playing FPS

• 31. Re: Probation

I TK from time to time as i mentioned on a previous Probation post, on HC, I must of went like 10 matches then i got like 3 warnings, then the next day first match tk got booted, but yeah its 5 minutes! Wah Im leaving cuz we were losing....Get over it people lol, ITS A GAME! lol

• 32. Re: Probation
            UKNPsykotik

you do know there is something called a emp grenade how about setting up classes so you are prepared for any scenario.we all have went into a match and just been over ran but when you are a guy who leaves games on a regulare basis it hurts the other players so a 5 min ban is not that bad when you stop thinking of your self and think about your teamates it will all stop.

• 33. Re: Probation

I agree with you except for the fact that Treyarch cannot differentiate team killing from a dumbass who walks in front of someone legitimately shooting at an enemy in hardcore matches. Is it my fault some players were  dropped on their head one to many times as a kid and have no concept of a line of fire, these geniuses are those who would end up as a KIA in any real military combat. So why do I get a probation ban every time these one if these individuals walks in front if me one to many times. This is probably the greatest flaw in the probation solution, honestly Treyarch tries to fix an insignificant problem and ends up creating new ones so I ask why F*** with success. I can deal with people quoting out but not at my expense!

• 34. Re: Probation

Maybe this person can't afford it, maybe his Internet place is crappy, maybe he can't get another Internet company because nowhere else is there, what you said was very stupid

• 35. Re: Probation

I agree with you, some people can't help what Internet companies they have so why do they have to suffer from disconnection, and maybe some people want to leave because there are modern or hackers online, or what happened to me once is my little sister was being annoying and turned my Xbox off, that's not right what activision does

• 36. Re: Probation

If Your Internet disconnects so much that you get probation you don't need to be playing in the first place.

TheOfficialSlimber wrote:

maybe some people want to leave because there are modern or hackers online, or what happened to me once is my little sister was being annoying and turned my Xbox off, that's not right what activision does

There aren't enough hackers to justify leaving multiple games in a row. Maybe one every few thousand games. And that is a big maybe. It takes more then one disconnect or leaving a game to get probation. You have to leave a lot of games or dashboard 2 or 3 times to get it.

• 37. Re: Probation

I don't care much for probation as long as I don't get banned for getting teamkills because I F*ed up or because the game is lagging wich makes me somehow kill teammates that are not on my screen.

• 38. Re: Probation

So what are you saying. We should just allow people to team kill without any consequences? If so then hardcore would be dead.

• 39. Re: Probation

I was playing earlier and was out of a lobby and I was disconnected from the servers and when I reconnected I was on probation. So I sat it out for about3 minutes. It done it again. Any ideas what the problem is?

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next