1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 137 Replies Latest reply: Jun 17, 2014 6:20 PM by iH8boosters Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • 40. Re: Probation
        danpen123

It would be your Internet keep kicking you out. Or loseing the host. One of them or lag.

• 41. Re: Probation

you cant because treyarch are a bunch of *****, every time i go on to play and lose connection or get kicked because somebody runs in front of me being greedy bastards trying to get kills and go in front of my bullets and i get kicked i get put on probation

• 42. Re: Probation

I love probation! The five minute break gives me enough time to get a refill, take a piss, and check on my fantasy baseball team. 

• 43. Re: Probation

If they want to do probation that's fine but they need to then also FIX the bs team kill kicks. I can't tell you how many times I've been kicked because some jack off thought it would be fun to go around team killing himself on everyone's bouncing Betty's. Or sentry guns (that you are NOT controlling) killing teammates that run in the line of fire...or hunter killers, claymores...devices you are NOT controlling that team kill.

I rarely leave games early and yet here I am writing this while eating on a BS probation because my AUTOMATED sentry gun killed two teammates I'm the last game and I got kicked for it.

Its BS.  EITHER FIX THE BS TEAM KILL KICKS OR GET RID OF PROBATION!

• 44. Re: Probation

If they want to do probation that's fine but they need to then also FIX the bs team kill kicks. I can't tell you how many times I've been kicked because some jack off thought it would be fun to go around team killing himself on everyone's bouncing Betty's. Or sentry guns (that you are NOT controlling) killing teammates that run in the line of fire...or hunter killers, claymores...devices you are NOT controlling that team kill.

I rarely leave games early and yet here I am writing this while eating on a BS probation because my AUTOMATED sentry gun killed two teammates I'm the last game and I got kicked for it.

Its BS.  EITHER FIX THE BS TEAM KILL KICKS OR GET RID OF PROBATION!

• 45. Re: Probation

Probation is such horseshit, I honestly dont give a flying $h!t who leaves a game or why for that matter. In my opinion there are a million reasons to leave any game, not just black ops, I mean literally any game you could think of. Its called life and I choose that over any stupid game any day of the week.

What I dont understand is why you are you trying to fix what seems like an insignificant problem by punishing what seems like a majority of players? I think average gamer is age 30 now so average guy prob has a family or job or something that is more important than this game. So I am sure if gamer needs to leave they just do what I do and shut playstation off and leave. Problem with doing this is now this counts against me as a strike towards probation. Now that doesnt seem so bad but what happend today is pretty $hittty. Host Disconnected which made me go into another probation, then got into a stupid One in the chamber lobby where the 2 guys were just dickin around not killing each other and there was 8min left in the game so I left, sorry for not wanting to watch 2 animated charaters tbag each other for 8 min so there is another probation. Then as i am playing TDM my internet disconnects I have no idea why, ANOTHER probation. Im so mad I think its funny.

What I dont understand is I paid for this game, DLC, etc and now you want to prohibit my gaming for what? If you want to allow me the choice to eliminate k/d & w/l ratio or drop mine to negative 1,000,000 and just let me play the game and leave whenever then Im fine with that. GET RID OF PROBATION!

• 46. Re: Probation

Spot on, as a 30 year old I sometimes have to leave in the middle of a game (making dinner, work, friends coming over,...) so I leave. yesterday i got a probation warning (what a joke), trying to punish me for leaving a GAME... Almost the same a saying we don't care your baby is crying, you started this match you'll finish this

O and all the little children with the comeback stop ragequitting you noob... playing a game= trying to have fun -> no fun for whatever reason= stop playing the game

• 47. Re: Probation

Sustainability wrote:

I personally like that Treyarch introduced probation in Black Ops 2. It only kicks in after leaving an obscene amount of games, which really isn't an issue unless you are a poor sport that rage quits at the first sign of being challenged by the other team.

We all have joined matches that are almost over with your team losing, but instead of just leaving the match, you should just stay in the game and wait for the next map to load. Half the reason that you even join these losing matches is because others rage quit before you, and you leaving this game out of frustration just creates a feedback cycle; probation aims to end these scenarios by providing a negative consequence for rage quitting.

tl;dr = probation is good because constantly rage quitting is pathetic.

I agree probation is good, because it punishes the serious offenders.

I would rather them implement a more stronger punishment to those who repeat and repeat the 5 minute wait. They should ban these people for a day or two.

• 48. Re: Probation

You gotta realize its a TEAM GAME, so you bounce on your team, granted your stats still stay, so you go 0-20, and then dashboard, sure u may not be affected but your TEAM gets stuck with those 20 deaths. We all get it Life comes first, but again, your part of a team with an OBJECTIVE. You can't just say Ok guys im leaving work early, I uhhh gotta run. smh. If they want to fix probation, make it longer. TK's I think instead of booting, give them the 45 second timer. Like hosts do. THAT may help

• 49. Re: Probation

I understand your point, it is a team game but would you rather me stay in the game and definitely go negative because I'm not there? I kill afk ppl all the time and it sucks for the other team. I am a pretty good player I have never gone 0-20 and left. I get your point tho its a team game but my life comes first this isn't w.o.w. or some other mmo it's a fps which I chose specifically because I can't just dedicate 2hrs everyday at 3pm I have 10min here, 5 min there and if the game is taking too long I need to go. Also I leave games I'm about to win also, lets clarify that. I left a game where I has #1 in the lobby and the game was going to end but I leave for my own reasons. I didn't "hurt" the team in fact I prob won for the team, still get hit towards probation. I think the system is dumb, I chose this game so I could leave whenever I need, now I'm being punished for it. It's stupid

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next