35 Replies Latest reply on Mar 27, 2015 12:18 AM by ahmad245 RSS

Fresh Start Undo?

Is there any way i can undo fresh start i was 5th then fresh started i thought it would reset just stats not level.. so is they any way

Latest reply: on Mar 27, 2015 12:18 AM by Replies: 35 in Black Ops II General Discussion
        • Test #1
          Re: Fresh Start Undo?

Nope the game is stupid i did the same thing.

Last Edited: Dec 4, 2012 6:14 PM
            • Test #1

Heavy Hitter

To be fair the game is not stupid, it does say  that 'Reset all your stats AND START YOU AGAIN AT LEVEL 1' under the description

It then says 'You will start from level 1 AS THOUGH YOU HAVE NEVER PLAYED BEFORE'.

It then asks are you sure as there is no going back.

If you read what it says and still go ahead then it is not the game that is stupid......

ThexTrickzz

Sorry, the only way to get back through the levels is to play your way through them again. Otherwise people would rank up all the guns, attachments etc, then reset stats and go on a massive rampage and improve their kd/spm as they have experience of the maps, all already have all the gun goodies, unlocks etc etc, without having the low scores/stats associated with newbies obtaining the experience and unlocks from scratch.

If it makes you both feel better, I chose to deliberately reset on my first prestige as I kept continually getting dropped from games, having problems with lag etc, my stats were not an accurate measure of how I was playing. I waited until the first few patches came out, reset and started again. I do feel for you after getting to 5th though. That must have made you feel sick.

Last Edited: Dec 5, 2012 2:40 AM
                • Test #1

Well i'm only level 19 none prestige... i hardly play anymore because no point.. just why cant they make it so i can go back to 5th

Last Edited: Dec 6, 2012 2:00 PM
                    • Test #1

i hit fresh start by accident... PM a guy named cutpurse and explain what happened , if your account is legit and you havent cheated or boosted he will fix it. i pm him on last tuesday i never heard anything back but my account was fixed on thursday night.. make sure you send your console type and gamertag and a brief discription of what happened

... this is what he does but he looks at your account to make sure you havent cheated.. so if you are clean he will put you back to where you were before the freash start..

Last Edited: Dec 8, 2012 9:25 AM
                  • Test #1

•  

if you pm a guy named cutpurse he can fix this> i sent a PM on last tuesday never heard anything back but on thursday evening my prestige was fixed,, this is what he does,, as long as your not a cheater or booster because he will find out>> send a PM to cutpurse with console type your gamertag and brief discription of what happened and then be patient if nothing happenes after a few days send another and if he doesnt do it then you might not have ben legit,, good luck

Last Edited: Dec 8, 2012 9:34 AM
                  • Test #1

Nope it is not meant to do that. You are not emant to just be able to reset your stats and keep everying else for free.

Stop being greedy and thinking you should be able to have fresh stats but everything else still... wow.. the entitlement minded people that play this game sometimes is amazing...

Last Edited: Dec 8, 2012 9:35 AM
                      • Test #1

I just recently did the same thing thinking that why would a Prestige reward be to start from the beginning if you could just create a new account on PS3 for free.  I've tried pm'ing CutPurse but he doesn't have an account anymore.  If we didn't hack our way to that level, we should be able to undo fresh start?  Probably not the case but I'm going to keep complaining anyways.  I was going to my 8th Prestige with 8 days of playing and I wasn't really paying attention to all the screen because my whole objective was to get to level 55 and prestige and reset only my stats and not everything else @ level 55.  Yes it took me 8  gaming days to get diamond assault and I was finish with 3 Gold fully prestige SMGs.  I'm not that great of player but I'm about average as far as gamers.  This is just depressing...

Last Edited: Feb 26, 2013 3:39 AM
                          • Test #1

it's almost impossible for me to feel bad for you guys.  You obviously see the message " will restart you to level 1  AS IF YOU HAVE NEVER PLAYED THE GAME BEFORE" yet  think that because you would like it to work  different in your case that it magically will?  reset as if you have never played the game before means just that.  not reset stats but keep all weapons and levels.  it could not be more clear as to what a reset does.  and even then you have to say yes like 3  times.

Last Edited: Mar 16, 2013 12:16 PM
                        • Test #1

PM cutpurse

Last Edited: Dec 16, 2012 9:24 PM
                          • Test #1

i have the same thing, relative new to cod and thought that the fresh start would set you to level 1 prestige not to the normal level 1 now i don't want to play anymore! and btw how do you PM

Last Edited: Jan 9, 2013 2:45 PM
                            • Test #1

Hey i accidentally used fresh start in prestige 2, so i  read the replies, How do you pm someone?

Last Edited: Jan 26, 2013 12:02 AM
                              • Test #1

i did the same thing , was sooo pissed

Last Edited: Mar 15, 2013 11:42 AM
                                • Test #1

nope...that sucks tho

Last Edited: Mar 15, 2013 11:54 AM
                                    • Test #1

i got to master and i did a fresh start best thing i have ever done i even had diamond ar and smg but meh game gets boring when you dont rank i might even fresh start when i get to master again

Last Edited: Mar 16, 2013 12:20 PM
                                        • Test #1

Yeah i did the exact same thing on master prestige.

And guess what before i resetted i had a Kdr around 1.7-1.8

And now i'm at a stable Kdr around 2.85+-

So i'm sorry to hear that you did accidently but just get over it keep playing.

I was around 3.5 to be honest but playing only for your Kd get's so boring after a while

Last Edited: Mar 17, 2013 6:47 PM
                                      • Test #1

OMG i thought the same i thought it would reset the stats / prestige tokens but accidently pressed it and kept pressing x (ps3) until BAM lv 1  i need help how to undo T^T

Last Edited: Mar 25, 2013 9:17 PM
                                        • Test #1

how Do u send a pm to cutpurse

Last Edited: May 22, 2013 9:18 AM
                                          • Test #1

i accidentaly used fresh start ima like a lvl 12 and i want to go back i pressed it and i thougt it would reset stats PLS HELP ME HOW DO I PM

Last Edited: May 25, 2013 8:50 AM
                                            • Test #1

People complain about Fresh Start, yet they never realized that MW3 had the same thing...I reset at 15 prestige in MW3, then within 3 months was 11th again. Never prestiged after that cuz Black Ops 2 was almost out, but it really isnt that hard to level back up. No one complained in MW3, maybe because they weren't as stupid as some people are today. Black Ops just seems to be the game that little stupid kids play, then complain when they do bad, or reset their stats because they're blind. This is why I prefer MW3 over the 3ARC games, people that play MW3 actually know how to play, and the people actually care about winning.

Last Edited: Jun 3, 2013 11:02 AM
                                              • Test #1

ROFL... I guess you all answered my question! I just wanted to keep my camo's. That's it, but it looks like I won't be starting fresh. I've worked too hard for my diamond SMG's and I almost have Assaults for my Steam account.

Last Edited: Jul 10, 2013 2:01 AM
                                                • Test #1

Geez so many idiots in this thread.

I'm guessing this Cutpurse guy is supposed to hack you to master and give you all challenges.

Last Edited: Jul 11, 2013 5:55 PM
                                                  • Test #1

I did the same thing but my was horrible it was my first time  prestigeing in any war game that i have and im still pissed at myself because i was being a noob and i had no clue what i was doing i thought it was just going to reset my gun not my level!!!!

Last Edited: Nov 29, 2013 1:13 PM
                                                    • Test #1

Fresh start, Now everything ,  I did is gone and I'm back at the beginning. more than a year work gone 

Any way I can get this fixed and reset my account

plz help to reset my account

Last Edited: Mar 27, 2015 12:18 AM