40 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2012 6:30 PM by nickenix RSS

Wii Mote is just not supported on wii u

xBulletDodgerx

Man we need some kinda of support for wiimote users . The D A are dominating the game of black ops 2 . I'm sick of it I lose 90% of my gun fights and it take a lot  of shots to kill some one . I could be ADS and lose to some one hip firing . So until we get a patch for wii mote users I'm not gonna play ops2 on wii u . That's the only reason I bought a wii u is just to use the wiimote on ops 2 . And it is not even supported garbage I'm done with wii u on ops2  until patch and we still don't have nuke town 2025 .

• Re: Wii Mote is just not supported on wii u

Shut up, will ya? You'll be doing us a favor.

If you didn't know, they're working on it, so please take your "they don't support Wiimote" crap elsewhere.

DA is the main controller. If you can't deal with other players usng DAs, then don't play the game (which you just did).

If you really want to play a game exclusively for Wiimote, why not pop in MWR/WAW into the U and go in Wii mode.

Mrderpski wrote:

DA is the main controller. If you can't deal with other players usng DAs, then don't play the game (which you just did).

If you really want to play a game exclusively for Wiimote, why not pop in MWR/WAW into the U and go in Wii mode.

The Gamepad specifically is the main controller for the Wii U, not all DAs but if you think going forward that the Wiimote will be "grandfathered" out you're nuts. Wiimote has a base, a following of players who won't play any of these games with anything else.

So it would be RETARDED of Nintendo to EVER stop producing/supporting Wiimotes and Wiimote support for their consoles present and future. So don't be ridiculous Derpy Derp.

The day Nintendo releases a console without Wiimote support is the day I stop supporting or playing on a Nintendo... and I'm just one out of tens of thousands who would do the exact same thing.

According to many, the Wiimote is the pinnacle of FPS controller perfection. So trust me, the Wiimote is here to stay!  All throughout this console's run and the next and the next, etc...

Amen

also the game pad is the main controler but it is not targeted to by the main game playing controler. if it was you would be able to purches another one. from every where i've looked and asked you will not be able to purchase a second game pad at the store. they also repackaged all the wiimotes in a wii U packageding so they most be planing on keeping the wiimotes around.

and this is the first main FPS in wii. its immediatly gets teh same outcry you would get for PC DA aimassist topping keyboard mouse. if a game supports a less common control skeme, the less common one has to be eather A equal(preffered) or B, better. if its worse the game will take a big hit and outcry.

other stuff. nintendo next should with both DA/wiimote replacement. wiimote is great for alot of games, best for FPS, then mouse, then DA. when you can get a attacment and litterly use your controler like a gun, then its pretty hard to say that isnt the best controlskeme.

DA is good for being capapble for almost every game. but almost everygame could have something better. like mouse and keyboard are better for RTS.

Too bad that Nintendo drops support for controllers that are older than 1 generation. So when the next Nintendo console comes out with a new controller, they'll probably keep the Gamepad and Wii U Pro controller as secondary controllers and get rid of the Wiimote.

nintendon't

I actually hope DAs get a nerf because it'll be amusing to see what the copout for lack of skill is next time.

If only people were man enough to admit this game was just tougher instead of blaming lag or other people's control/gun choices choices.

Call of Duty players are so pathetic at times....

Quit being an argumentitive son of a *****, just for a change. Your post`s are just swimming against the tide CONSTANTLY. The masses say 1 thing, you say the other. If it was just once or twice id say fair play for standing up and being counted for what you believe in, but its pretty much every post you make. Your like a naggy little wife who`s sick of her 23 years of marriage and gets her kicks from nagging her postman,milkman,vet,doctor, et al, about her husband.

I`ll guve my honest opinion of the wiimote tommorrow as im about to play in about an hour. Im sure it cant be as bad as people say, but take it from someone who`s 100% wiimote - If I cant do well, pretty much no one can

nintendon't

I couldn't give 2 ****s as to what the masses here say. This forum is just one big Wiimote circle jerk fest. Bias everywhere. Hell, look at Miiverse, tons of people there are convinced the Wiimote is actually OP.

Half of their arguments the whiners bring up aren't even logical. Like how they say they were fine at Black Ops 1 but the DA assist is making it hard for them on this game. I was playing BO last night and the assist is actually STRONGER there. Explain to me how it can be fine on there but not here where it's slighty weaker.

Just crappy players looking for excuses. They just don't have the balls to admit this game is tougher compared to past games. I'm even having a hard time doing good with my supposedly OP controller but you don't see me blaming/putting down other players for it.

Dont take that the wrong way James, im just bitchy and very tired tonight mate

As I said , I respect your opinion on this. I think the problems are the frustration players feel who do much better with the wiimote (which is why im worried), or people who bought it just to play with the wiimote.

The proof will be in the pudding - if it is wrong it`ll be patched, if its not it wont.

I have a mate who lives near me, and he has a normal 3ish kdr on all previous cods, and he says the wiimote settings etc are well and truly screwed. And he plays like I do, he`s just better.

Reagrding the game being harder, from my xbox experience, ive never known a cod like it where I constantly got shot in the back, no matter what controller I was using. Everytime I got a kill, I got shot in the back. And half the time I didnt even see the guy who killed me

nintendon't

The Wiimote controls are tough to use because of the missing sensitivity option, but that missing option doesn't make the DA OP. Treyarch even said the option will be patched in soon.

Saying DA is OP right now is like having a bunch of guys in a race(DA) and the one guy with a broken leg (Wiimote)  complaining about how it's unfair and how everyone else should have their legs broken too so he can compete.

like2nap03

nintendon\'t wrote:

The Wiimote controls are tough to use because of the missing sensitivity option, but that missing option doesn't make the DA OP. Treyarch even said the option will be patched in soon.

Saying DA is OP right now is like having a bunch of guys in a race(DA) and the one guy with a broken leg (Wiimote)  complaining about how it's unfair and how everyone else should have their legs broken too so he can compete.

This.  There's not point in comparing the two control options.  The Wii remote controls are broken.  (guy with the broken leg).  Wait till they patch the Wii remote (guy with broken leg heals, completes physical therapy, and is back to 100%).  THEN compare the two.  Then see if DA controls are OP.  Right now there's nothing to compare.  The arugment is so pointless yet everyone keeps making threads about it.  It's so stupid.  Wait till after the patch.  Then make the comparison.

xBulletDodgerx

U don't understand I have been playn with the wiimote sence waw I have alwYs had a 2 kd I have wiimote skills but when I get killed by some 8 yr old cause he has a strong aim asst its hard to keep playn . And My buddy plays on xbox and wii u he even said the aim asst is very strong on wii u On his pro controller . And sometimes I just aim down sights and my wiimote pointer  starts to jump around . Plus y don't we still have nuketown 2025

If the Wiimote isn't supported on the Wii U, why would there be a Wiimote sensor bar built into the Gamepad and a Wiimote sensitivity patch for BO2 in the works?

Agreed, but do we really need another one of these post? I don't come here often anymore, but when I do it's flooded with Wiimote crap. I'm Wiimote user, but goddamn just play and it'll get fixed.

Hi guys,

I hate that my first post is a complaint but i have been looking forward to playing cod in high def for a long time.

Been playing on wii since world at war and all others after it.

Having a terrible time getting my butt kicked using wiimote/chuck.

Even when i get the jump on someone they kill me first and quickly.

Have a high k/r on all versions of cod but this one has me beat.

Can someone please explain what this patch is going to do for us wiimote veterans?

I love cod on wii but just cant play blops 2 in its current form with my preffered controller option.

Thanks in advance guys.

Welcome to the club friend.

The game is off...

Wiimote cursor settings are missing,

Dual-analog Controllers have too much aim-assist.

Weapons are out of wack.

The game is a sh*tty mess right now.

And worst of all, They are making us wait forever for a pretty straightforward and basic update.

Just not the way you want to start off a new console.

FAIL

WAIT WAIT WAIT.... What is this missing option you're talking about, I just got the game and I can't see anyone mentioning anything than a missing option...

I played some of the original Black Ops on the Wii yesterday and had a much easier time aiming.

What is wrong with Black Ops 2 is that the default cursor sensitivity is too low and you cannot accomplish the real-time movements necessary to keep your reticule or crosshairs on target. On Black Ops and MW3 I eventually was able to push my cursor sensitivity all the way up to 100% and concluded that even with the shakiness this caused it was required to make the millisecond adjustments needed to acquire and track a target. As the game sits it's not playable (at least competitively) for a wiimote user.

Playing on a computer monitor in game mode is almost a requirement as well to use a wiimote. Modern televisions generally have too much display lag to keep up with a fast paced fps.

Here's hoping for a patch soon that allows wiimoters to turn their sensitivity up, preferably to 11.

It's only when I'm host is when my wiimote cursor jumps all over the place.