1 2 3 Previous Next 57 Replies Latest reply on Mar 13, 2013 7:38 AM by Cheesegrater28 RSS

KEY To Black Ops 2 Navcard!? (Navcard Theory!)

As of right now, the navcards are a mystery to everyone, but there are theories one what to do with them.

One theory is that they are for the DLC, and we have to wait until they release a DLC pack.

However, there are many theories and clues that suggest that this navcard is the key to another easter egg in TranZit besides the Tower of Babble. Take into consideration that there are quotes ripped from the PC files that no one has heard, coming from Maxis and Richtofen.

Below is my theory explained in video format:

For those readers, here is it written out:

- There is only ONE navcard, Richtofen and Maxis only refer to it as a singular noun, not plural.

- Modify the Navcard to use in the obelisk

- Give to bus driver for alternate route?

- New location/pathway discoverable when given to bus driver

Let me know what you think about this!

• 1. Re: KEY To Black Ops 2 Navcard!? (Navcard Theory!)

idk if this has to do with the navcard reader or only the red lasers that come from the silver doors in the town but heres what happended to me and a buddy last night... the game froze(as usual) on round 2 but we could still talk and move around the map. recieving no damage from lava and no fog we exporded EVERYTHING. even tho we or the bus hadnt left the depot. all the doors were "unlocked" more invisible really. you could see into the rooms but couldnt enter any of them. we honestly found nothing new or of interest. UNTILL i got to the town and noticed something off... 

if you dont know here are two silver doors in the town that shoot red lights "lazers" after reciving enough damage. one by the mystery box spawn and the other across from the side entrance to the bar. were the door real it would lead into a laundry mat, to a set of double doors which would open to a bowling ally. geographally the second silver door would lead to the rear entrance of that bowling alley.when the doors take enough punishment, the light shoots round the town and toward the power obilisk which must be activated 1st. (TOB)

HERES THE STRANGE PART! when i got to the town there was no door to the laundry mat!! the front door was missing completly just like EVERY OTHER door you can open in Tranzit! i couldnt enter the door but i couldnt enter every other building i could normlly enter. to me this means one thing... that door can SOMEHOW be opened after completing tower of babble. maybe knuckles or the thunder gun? idk ima try tonight if i get a group. but if you look where it would lead you can see something has crashed through the roof into the bowling alley. maybe someone will reconize it from moon or another map i havent played? SOMEONE HELP US FIGURE THIS OUT

add me if you want PS3 papagangsta86

• 2. Re: KEY To Black Ops 2 Navcard!? (Navcard Theory!)

I think the item crashed in the bowling alley is a rocket fragment from the attack

Seems to be one in the bank vault too haven't noticed them any ware else

• 3. Re: KEY To Black Ops 2 Navcard!? (Navcard Theory!)

in the town there is a building that says moon on it and treyarch said that black ops 2 zombies depended heavily on how you played moon, so maybe there is something linked to the navcards on moon? Also its not really relavant but on the tv at the farm some guy says that there are 2 voices driving people crazy- richtofen and maxis and 1 of them cant be heard by normal humans- only samuel can hear richtofen. He also says that the voices are hunting the people who choose neither side, then we hear him being killed.

• 4. Re: KEY To Black Ops 2 Navcard!? (Navcard Theory!)

the red dot on the navcard is blood that is on the hud its not actually on the card

• 5. Re: KEY To Black Ops 2 Navcard!? (Navcard Theory!)

My theory is that maybe the Navcard also has something to do with the Church, because the tower, if you look closely, isnt an obelisk, but some parts on the church are. Also, for me, my Navcard has stuck with me through almost all of my online games, its always now gone from where i got it, but sometimes i wont have it, and it also wont be in its original spot. Also, the GUI has nothing to do with the red dot on the card. Due to this, at first I though it had to do with finding parts, or portal-able streetlight, but this also proved to be wrong...

• 6. Re: KEY To Black Ops 2 Navcard!? (Navcard Theory!)

Hi all.

So, I made a discovering 2 days ago, I did it again yesterday to make sure. If you build the navcard reader as Samuel, Richtofen will speak to you saying "Ahhh good! You've accomplished much! But to activate the computer, you must have the little nav card thingie, which plugs into the computer thingie. Don't worry your little brain about what it does or how it works! Just go find it!" Hopefully this'll give everyone more insight into this mystery

• 7. Re: KEY To Black Ops 2 Navcard!? (Navcard Theory!)

After reading the article about the way we played moon. I think that what they were meaning is an explanation to why the lava is there, and the apocalyptic setting. I dont think it meant our individual decisions would affect gameplay. Think about it logically how hard would it be for them to implement this.... If you were to have a party of 4 and only 2 of them players had completed the egg on moon how could they implement a different gameplay for both sets of 2..... Its not logical I think people just took what they said the wrong way.

• 8. Re: KEY To Black Ops 2 Navcard!? (Navcard Theory!)

ok so in a very less then interesting discovery... i have noticed that having the navcard simply makes it easier to piss off T.E.D.D. of course we all know you can control where the bus stops if we know how to make him mad at the right times. before picking up the navcard, which iv just decided to do about an hour ago after having the game for about 3 weeks as i usually play custom matches, iv noticed that T.E.D.D.s eyes turn red with 6-8 knife hits without the navcard and only 3 with it. obviously being a NAVCARD this would seem to be its use.

iv not been able to confirm or deny any other reports yet, but in my own doing, it looks to me like thats what its for. hopefully its so much more then that and we havnt pieced it together yet, but ehh.

• 9. Re: KEY To Black Ops 2 Navcard!? (Navcard Theory!)

sorry yung, but that is not a viable theory for the navcards usage. maybe it has an effect, but that does not really make sense. the navcard is mentioned specificaly by richtofen, to be used on the navcard table, the only information that links navcard to the bus is the interpretation of the word NAV and that its at the bus depot. everything else about the navcard occurs outside of the bus

maybe there is someway to link towers to the bus throught he downed power tower inbetween town and power...just a random thought. it seems no one has figured out how to power the other towers.

i believe treyarch has added alot of odds and ends to distract us.
                          let stay focused, but not confined.

1 2 3 Previous Next