4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 1, 2013 6:50 PM by Gibson-USA RSS

There needs to be more maps for Multiplayer

I think that there is a limited amount of maps on offer and if there was to be an update with new maps for multiplayer games, i would be very happy.

• Re: There needs to be more maps for Multiplayer

For better or for worse, multiplayer is the major selling point of most games these days. Having only 8 maps, the 007 Legends MP is lacking: there's just too little variety. Unfortunately, with the collapse of Eurocom last week, there is virtually no likelihood of a future DLC map pack. It's a pity because some maps from the Moonraker and OHMSS missions would have greatly improved the experience.

So you don't think they'll send out an update for new maps?

Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 08:22:31 -0800

To: adamki@live.com.au

Subject: - Re: There needs to be more maps for Multiplayer

Community

Re: There needs to be more maps for Multiplayer

created by the_Danster in General Bond Discussion - View the full discussion

For better or for worse, multiplayer is the major selling point of most games these days. Having only 8 maps, the 007 Legends MP is lacking: there's just too little variety. Unfortunately, with the collapse of Eurocom last week, there is virtually no likelihood of a future DLC map pack. It's a pity because some maps from the Moonraker and OHMSS missions would have greatly improved the experience.

Reply to this message by going to Community

Start a new discussion in General Bond Discussion at Community

They do need more maps.Alot of the maps that I have played on remind me of the maps on Goldeneye.