1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 10, 2012 8:55 AM by Rwolhar RSS

Treyarch, Please do something about leauge play!

codchamp

most poorly designed ranked play system ever created. There needs to be some updates to leauge to make it fair and playable.

#1 Players leaving mid game. This is the biggest issue and i have been placed in the bronze tier unjustly because of it. Because Treyarch is counting K/D stats towards your combat record in leauge play, this is in turn making the k/d whores dashboard out of the game. It is clear that many would rather take a 5 minute penalty to play than to hurt thier stats.

#2 If you are running solo, than you should be matched with solo players and not against full teams. Obviously team work is what gives you a win. But if you are forced to be paired up with 5 others that you have never played with before and then put in to a lobby with 6 players that only play together....This makes for some serious pub style stomping action in most game modes.

#3 Give us a true skill ranking system along with wins. Let your actions be counted towards skill. Example: CTF, I capped 3 flags overall, Killed more than a dozen flag carriers and finished high and mighty over anyone else in the lobby. But Guess what? There were only 2 of us left on our team and i was forced to play 2 against 6 and loose the game. So i got a loss and most likely a derank in leauge. Sound fair to the solo player?

These are not hard things to update for this mode. Hell you might even see a bigger player base in leauge because of it.