42 Replies Latest reply: Jul 7, 2013 1:04 PM by Adam1234567893 RSS

New Game Modes and DLC

I think there should be a game mode called 15 Minute Fun basically it's every game mode except Search and Destroy but there isn't a score limit but there is only a time limit which is 15 minutes. Another idea is FFA Elimination basically there is no score or time limit and everyone gets 25 lives. Another Idea I have is Handgun Fun it's basically the title you are only allowed to use pistols and score streaks that can't be shot down and can be destroyed by pistols. Two other game mode ideas I have is Ground War Multi Team and 4 Team Multi Team. Another one I would like to see in this game is Assault and basically you gotta complete a series of objectives rather then only one and the last objective will always be capturing a flag and escaping with it other objectives that will happen before that can be destroying a bomb or capturing an area or even activating something any objective that can be done in the multiplayer is in this game mode the objectives will always be complete one at a time in linear order. Hope these game modes sound fun.

• Re: New Game Modes
          thecool-reborn

15 Minute Fun= Just play private match..

FFA Elimination= No score+ No time limit+Way too many lives= No way

Handgun Fun=  Again play private match or better yet One in the Chamber.Also, it's fultite to shoot down an aircraft with a handgun  unless the whole player base start shooting

Multi-team= Don't mind this but might as well let these modes be absorb into the multi-team playlist.

Assault= Might be tried and true but this is the shinning apple out of all of your game ideas.

FFA Elimination only lasted 10 minutes whenever I tested it out so it won't take to long and the 15 minute fun is for people who want longer matches. For the Handgun Fun that's why I said no score streaks that you have to or can shoot down. Multi Team the reason why I said this is because they said it was going to be in the game but instead they made a 9 man match with only 3 teams instead of what it was suppose to be. And thanks for the comment about Assault.

I have two more game mode ideas the first one is simple and it is Multi-team Capture the Flag basically each team get's their own flag and the score is 5 flags. The other idea I have is Multi-team Elimination basically it's a 3 round game and everyone has 10 lives who ever has the highest score and fewest deaths at the end of the third round wins the game.

I have another Multi-Team game mode and it is called Head Quarters. Another game mode idea I have is Multi-Team Demolition the only difference is everyone is attacking and defending or you could give each team their own bomb and see how that goes.

Another game mode idea I have for today is called Realistic Mode basically it has all the game modes but you have half health with slow health regeneration and no perks but you still have killstreaks. I have another game mode idea and it's called Last Man Standing and basically it's a 18 man FFA where everyone has 1 life and the match will be on the biggest maps in the game. I also have a map remake idea basically put WMD back into Black Ops 2 but it's run down like 60 years of wear and tear so it's basically falling apart, another game mode I have  is called Insanity and basically it has all the gamemodes in it but everytime you spawn in or respawn you will get a randomly generated class including randomly generated score streaks and perks and attachments and weapons and equipment. It will randomly generate a class based on what you have unlocked. I have a couple DLC ideas as well  the first one is I think they should put a Flame Thrower in the special primary  weapons. Another idea is a 6X optical scope for the handguns. Another idea I have is for the special secondary the first gun is the Flare Gun you get 5 to 10 flares and they catch the player on fire if they lose half of their health or more to the flare the next weapon is a Dart Gun it should have the ammo of the handguns and it should have a scope and silencer to equip to it should take half of the player's health in a 7 second time period so it will take only two shots to kill them but will kill them even faster if they shoot more darts into the player. Another idea I have is incendiary rounds and grenades. I have a score streak idea as well they should make another Dragon Fire score streak but this one puts 3 of them into the map and they patrol the map like the AGR does. They should also put the most powerful handgun on earth into the game because it's a long range revolver. They should also add the Gauss Rifle in as a special primary. Another cool thing they should add to their game is sticky Proximity Mines they can stick to anything including people. And last but not least I think they should add a game mode called Tag and basically who ever is it the shortest wins.

This post hurt my brain.

Use spaces.

Realistic mode is basically barebones which hardly anyone played.

Last man standing is an alright idea, but too many people, and seems alot like one in the chamber.

I hope they do remake maps, but like how they did hazard in black ops 1, with a complete aesthetic redesign.

It has been said many times that it is impossible to add anymore weapons due to lack of RAM, and it would also cause a disadvantage to people who do not buy the dlc.

Tag sounds like a fun idea, maybe they should add something like that as a private match mode like they did in MW3 with maps like infected, one in the chamber and gun game when the game was first released.

• Re: New Game Modes and DLC

Ok so I have a map idea it's a night map but it is a large map basically it's a run down city block and everything is falling apart there are buildings every where that you can get into and there are some large buildings as well that you can get into as well and there is a lot of rooms and the map is called Urban Darkness because of all the buildings in the map.

Another map idea I have is the map will be called Paradise and basically it's a jungle map bigger then Turbine and basically there is very few buildings but there is alot of trees and bushes and other vegetation everywhere there will also be 4 sniper towers 1  on each edge of the map and they will be a tad higher then all the trees there will also be some shacks and huts around the map and there will be a river in the middle with 4 bridges. My third map idea will be called Urban Asylum and basically it alittle bit bigger then Array in Black Ops and basically it's a city block of New York with alot of buildings and roads to travel through it will also have at least 2 small skyscrapers that players can go up and down at least 9 of the floors and the reason why I named this map idea this name is because it will also have alley ways and spots on top of the smaller buildings that players have access too so basically the player who tries to find an area with alot of player traffiic will probably go insane almost because they actually have to get into the action unless they snipe.

My fourth map idea will be called The Peak basically you are on the top of a random mountain with so much snow that it almost hinders the player's ability to see there will also be abandoned buildings meaning they look old and look like they are falling apart there will be one 3 story building and two 2 story buildings and four 1 story buildings. The player also has a chance of falling off the mountain if he jumps off or walks off the edge basically that part is common sense.

My idea is to have private matches as public matches but you still can't earn XP, they can replace the party games. So here's the idea, you can host a private game and other people can join the same way as you do for public matches. After you leave the game, you can give the host feedback, a rating out of 10, the more positive reviews the host gets the more players who will join their game when they next host one. I also think that they should be more customizable .e.g. the option as to where to place the flags and bombs on a map, to choose your own map rotation (Nuketown, hijacked repeatively), restict scorestreaks and change how much is earnt for them (the swarm at 3 kills crazy right? Then set players helth to max to it is really hard to get one kill), the list can go on forever... As some hosts could be really popular so have thier lobby full (very fast) dublicute lobbys of the exact same settings are set once the host's lobby is full.

Anygood?

I have a great map idea and it's called Bridge Warfare and basically it's on the Golden Gate Bridge and there is cars everywhere and van and truck trailers that you can get into not drive but for cover it will use the entire bridge and there are spots up high that players can get on as well.

I have a DLC that would be easy for Treyarch and that is add all the guns from the Campaign that are not in the multiplayer into the multiplayer. I also think they should add the AEK-971 and a Futuristic Designed P90 into their game as well. I have some attachments I would like to see as well and they are Hollow Point Rounds, Incendiary Rounds, Dragon Breath, Tactical Grenade Launcher pretty much it shoots tactical grenades instead of lethal, The Dual Band scope for the Assault Rifles and the Zoom Scope for the FAL,SMR,SWAT I would also like to see a 4x scope for the semi automatic pistols that shoot bullets, the last attachment I think would be great is the Shotgun Attachment.

My idea for today is well I think they should add a bunch of pieces of equipment that will be interesting to see and that is bring Nova Gas back into the game and Thermal Goggles also the WP Grenade and I think it will be cool if you could throw empty clips or magazines that cause red dots on the radar. I also would like to see the Rail Gun.

Ok my game mode Idea for today is called Unlimited Fun basically it's every game mode you can also make your own classes but you can only use Semtex and Frag Grenades and Combat Axes the catch is well you get an infinite amount of these three items and if you have fast hands things can really get chaotic.

Since Treyarch proved me wrong I have some gun DLC ideas I think they should put the Spas-12 and the Olympia into the Multiplayer also they should put a 10 gauge shotgun that shoots Flachette Rounds into the game. Another shotgun that I would like to see is a more advanced version of the AA-12. I would like to see more Assault Rifle's in the game here are some I think will make the game more balanced the AEK-971, FERFRANS SOAR, Pindad SS2, HK417, Saiga 308,G5 Carbine, Mini-30, Famas, FS2000. I think should also add the AK-74-u back into the game. Some pistols that should be added are the Colt SOCOM and the 500 Magnum Revolver. I will have more gun ideas later. Do these sound like great ideas?

I have a new game mode and it is called Random Scorestreaks basically you do not get to choose your score streaks but you don't have to be good to get them because every 15 seconds everyone gets a random score streak but you have to use it before 15 seconds is up cause it will be replaced. Another game mode I have is called Cats and Mice basically the cats are slow moving and wield LMGs and Shotguns they have alot of health with a weakness to direct explosives they also have lethals and tacticals that are mean't to attack meaning you throw them. The Mice are fast moving and have very low health they use Assault Rifles and SMGs with high head shot multipliers and they use high powered explosives and high powered lethals and their tacticals are used to set up ambushes. The match is set up like Search and Destroy only you have to win 6 rounds the rounds will be 3 minutes if the time runs out before the mice die the cats lose of course the mice lose if all the mice die. The mice must work as a team to set up ambushes while the cats can go their separate ways. Do these sound like good game modes?

I have another idea for gun dlc and basically it's simple put all the guns from Black Ops 1 into the multiplayer. Another Idea I have is put the Storm PSR and the Titus-6 in the multiplayer as Special Primaries just make the sight from the campaign on the Storm PSR the last unlocked attachment and the MMS sight the first one you unlock and the other attachments in the game in between to balance it make it where you need FMJ in order to not have to charge it to shoot through the walls.

The idea I have for today is a map idea and gun dlc idea basically the map is called Ice Fortress basically it's a military base with gun turrets and sniper towers and it's in the middle of the map the fortress will be surrounded by a huge amount of land covered in forest and small buildings for defensive fire the map will be bigger then Turbine and the objective will always be inside the fortress unless it's capture the flag then the flags will be on opposite corners of the map and Domination the B flag will be in the fortress and the A and C flag will be on opposite corners. The gun idea is simple basically I think the

Bereta ARX 160 should be added to the game.

Ok I have another DLC idea I think the Animal Trap should be tactical equipment basically it will stop the player dead in their tracks and they would have to hold a button for 2 seconds to get out of it and the Animal Trap does 25 percent damage. I also think that the Mine should be a lethal basically if if someone steps on it it goes off. I also think Treyarch should use the jungle map from the campaign as a map and the level known as Fallen Angel as another map for DLC cause I think it would be cool if Black Ops 2 had a flooded rainy night map in the multiplayer cause it will make where people have to use different tactics.

The idea I have for today is a couple of things I think the FHJ-18 AA should be able to switch firing modes like the Stinger in the campaign. I think attachments for the launchers would be great such as sights and scopes and Guidance Systems and types of rockets. The RPG would have a Guidance System to allow it to lock on to aircraft and allow it to fire more accurately. All lauchers will have an Acog Sight and a Reflex Sight and a Dual Band Sight. The SMAW and RPG will have High Velocity Rockets and all three launchers will have High Explosive Power Rockets. Some more ideas I have is for to two scorestreaks the first one is a Gunship that will bombard an area with bullets and missles it will have the same setup as the LIghtning Strike only it will have only one circle to mark and it will be twice the size of the Lightning Strike marker or circle and will be 1425 points to get. The second scorestreak is called the Nuclear Carpet Bomb it will be a large Aircraft that drops mini nuclear warheads it can be shot down but it will a set of flares it will be worth 1950 to acquire and it will have the same setup as the Black Ops 1 Carpet bomb this score streak has two things to worry about the explosions from the warheads and the radiation the radiation will stay in the area for 1 minute any enemy who goes into that area will die. Do these sound like good ideas?

My idea this time is a scorestreak and a gun idea the scorestreak is called Dragon Swarm and it costs 2000 points basically it's a swarm of AI controlled Dragon Fires and they swarm around the map searching for enemies the second they see an enemy at least 4 or 5 of them targets that enemy. The gun idea is called MML and it stands for Multi-Missle Launcher basically it's a launcher with a 4 missle drum mag the ammo is replenishable and if you hold down the fire button it will charge all 4 rounds and fire all 4 missles at the same time if you shoot one at a time the fire rate is slow you can lock on to air scorestreaks and land scorestreaks and you can lock on to people the vehicle lock on takes alittle longer then locking on to people.

My idea is gun dlc and the first gun i think they should add is the M61 Vulcan and basically just balance it out and put it under Special Weapons. Another weapon I think they should add is the S&T Daewoo K11 DAW another gun they should add is the TP-82 it is a great handgun. Another gun idea I have for today is the Mossberg 500 with dragon breath it would be a great edition to the game especially since there is only 4 shotguns in the game. The last gun idea I have for today is the Steyr HS .50 it's a great sniper rifle and because there is only 4 snipers to choose from.

Thank you for your ideas and support. I have two DLC ideas for today and they are scorestreaks the first one is called Poison Drop and basically it targets a small medium area and fills it with a nova gas type gas only it kills alittle faster and it is 1025 points to get. The second one is 1800 points to get and it is called Mortar Rain and it basically it's like the Black Ops 1 Mortar Strike only it's raining mortar rounds and they are unset basically the entire map is a target. The mortar rounds will rain for 45 seconds and they will bypass Flak Jacket do these sound like great ideas?

The gun ideas I have for today are almost the same as each other basically they are the corner shot pistol the corner shot machine pistol and the corner shot grenade launcher this will make corner camping a lot harder.

The idea I have for today is a game mode that I would like to call Leech basically your health is going down and you have to get kills in order to keep it up and it is 100 kills to win. Another idea I have is another score streak it's 575 points to get and it is called Rain of Fire and basically it covers half the map with napalm after the projectiles hit the ground and explode.

I have an idea for a map today and it's called Water Chaos basically it's a city block right after a massive flooding hits basically if you are on ground floors you are going to up to your chest in water the rest of the floors in the building will be water damaged and there will be electrified hall ways and rooms. All of the buildings will be accessible and all the floors will be accessible as well the map will be bigger then Turbine the city streets will also be flooded and the subway tunnel will also be completely flooded. Water will spill out and drip from the ceilings as well because of the water damage. The water could also rise every minute into the game until it finally forces players to stay in the buildings the buildings will be close enough to jump to each other. I also have an idea for the weapon dlc I think they should put in a system that lets you design your own gun paint job and camo.

I have an idea what if there was a create a perk feature in multiplayer basically it will have new effects and old effects from all the perks in every call of duty and basically you will have the entire list of effects to choose from with 10 points to use and basically every effect listed to choose from they will all have 5 slots and basically if you max the effect out meaning you put 5 points into that effect it will be in full effect if you don't it will be weaker. None of the effects will be from any of the perks in this game basically they will be useful effects in a battle situation like faster reloading and infinite sprint and stuff like that. You can also name the perk as well.

I have two new perk ideas as well the first one is called Inner Strength and basically it will let you carry one more of everything including lethals and tacticals and secondary guns and if you have overkill one more primary so basically you can have 3 guns it will be in the Perk 1 Tier. The second perk Idea I have is called Perfectionist and basically it speed up reloading and speed up bolt action and pump action guns and it allow you to throw lethals and tacticals further and it will reduce sway on any gun that has sway and it will be in the Perk 2 Tier. The last perk idea I have is called Eagle's Eye and this perk will add zoom to all sights including the iron sight for the Variable Zoom Sight it will add a third zoom it will also let you hold your breath for all guns amd it will be Perk 3 Tier.

I would make a  free for all, game mode where theres 3 flags like domination but you pick them up you don't capture them and you get a extra 50+ points a kill and get 10+ points every 5-10 seconds

Okay I have an idea for Zombies today and basically I think you should use the Castle known as Leap Tower. Another Idea I have for zombies is you can use a massive open dark and stormy forest basically you have a alot of it open in the beginning and you have to open up areas containing building and villages full of weapons and power ups there is no power to restore but you do have to charge things up just like MOTD also it is raining so hard that the player's vision is hindered when they are outdoors the name of the map is called The Storm.

Okay I have an idea for a multiplayer playlist basically it has all the game modes with the same settings as core but here's catch while you are playing there will be a never ending wave of zombies spawning in they will be level 10 zombies and be only 10 xp each and they will only be 25 points each as well. They will attack all players so you actually have to keep moving if they are near you you can either use the zombie maps or change the lighting on the multiplayer maps this will add a twist to the multiplayer and make it fun.