31 Replies Latest reply: Dec 16, 2012 10:08 PM by brax0789 RSS

TranZit EE Confirmed FINISHED

I had just finished a game doing the EE with my friend and I went into the theatre mode and I rewatched the gameplay and when we did the last step, Richtofen said that we have done it! I'm guessing that there is nothing left & that Treyarch is saying commitment is the key because we just gotta wait for the new DLC to come out.

• Re: TranZit EE Confirmed FINISHED

It's actually confirmed that there is more after the achievement

I agree I think it is over until the DLC comes out. It has been like 3 weeks since there has been any progress towards the EE, and by that I mean there has been no progress since we discovered how to do both sides of the EE with only 2 people. If there was more available now somone would have found somehting by now. I want to believe there is more accessable now but I just don't see that happening.

I don't believe it's over yet. Why are they throwing out weapons randomly with colored orbs from the box? I think these specific pulls from the box are key to unlocking the connection between the tower, the light beams, and the morse code traffic signals in town.

Madhattre

I believe it's finished for now too.  People have been everywhere and tried pretty much everything and come up empty handed besides taking random lighting effects out of context.  The nail in the coffin for me is the fact the the achievement was obtained. You got the Tower of Babel achievement. It what previous zombies map did you get the main Easter egg achievement and then there was more to the Easter egg ?! None of them. You had to wait for DLC every time to continue the story and I'm sure that is the same case here. Is there more after the Tower of Babel achievement? Of course there is and it's called DLC!

Moon.

There were 2 achievements in moon. 1 in the midst ofbthe EE and one at the end of the main EE. Since it's the last zombie it would make sense and continue the trend. Also with all the random orbs, beams and other secret it would make no sense at all to wait for the DLC that maybe then it will be solved. Honestly I'm 100% sure it's not finished.

people new about it ahead of time with leaked files on the pc  and for us ps3 users we didnt get a trophy for big bang theory when we did it only pc and xbox got that achivement which was bullshit.

Madhattre

I an see your rationalization behind that but in the end, you knew what achievements you received after you complete the main Easter egg.  You knew before hand that the Big Bang was the final achievement and that there was nothing after that.  You can look at the achievement lost in tranzit and there aren't anymore. It's done for now guys. It there were more, I p roomies it would have been figured out with crack teams like NGT Zombies cracking day and night trying to figure it out, and even they are stumped. It's gonna be DLC guys. Just face it

nothing until next dlc,

if we got tower of babble so easliy in the 1st few days of the game coming out and havent

found nothing since, then its pretty much nothing left...they just want everyone thinking theirs more to keep you playing until the next dlc comes out so you can spend more money,

i mean why do you think their is the fog to cover up everything...they want us preoccupied until january

sorry but unless any of you find absolute flawless proof then no one will accept your right in saying theres no more till DLC

so did u find that ammo matic in der rise with the type 99 on the wall to buy next to the ppsh yet, or the ending to ascension by shooting the locks off the doors, or the ice cave in call of the dead yet, bottom line its done and over move on it's ok to let go nothing bad will happen its only a game not a life and death struggle lol.

and when u see the map without fog there is so much wasted space and ugly textures they probably thought no ones going to see this lets cover it in fog and put these creatures that cover your face in the fog. its a shame this map had the potental to be the biggest and best 1 out of them all just got to wait and see what future dlc's holds for us hopefully not more wasted space.

This is not to be a dixk and poke the argument any more than it needs poking lol

But there could be more to the EE and it could also be completed at the same time,

When u have completed the steps to the Tower of Babel that every one knows, u could have done enough for the achievement and the reward,

However just carrying in and playing the game could also lead to other things happening just like what's being reported and there still could be more but without actually any steps needing to be done,

These beams tht have been reported are 100% no glitch, at first maybe they looked like it, but as each day goes on there's more and more if them appearing, the video that shows them going from the laundry door and appearing in the street light is a very good example of that,

So perhaps every one is a winner, the eggs done but the maps not finished with us yet,

No way it's finished, to may weird oddities around the map.

Plus, the reward is a power up? No way, the rewards have been awesome since the last couple of dlc's for blops 1, why go back now?

No reason, Treyarch isn't lazy, but they are cryptic.

come help us actually finish the EE

tell them rawdog2 sent youhttp://www.twitch.tv/rabb1tscage

No way this is over, this is meant to be a campaign. A campaign is meant to have a storyline to it and the tower of babel is level 1. If thats it, what are all the other pieces for? Treyarch knows we love the easter eggs and thats why they have made them bigger and bigger everytime, why start making it small when its meant to be a story.

If thats the easter egg done then thats the smallest easter egg since kino and I`m don`t know why is there is a need for a bank or fridge.

I still think the tower isn`t complete and needs the four beams of light from the street lights. Maybe there is something you have to do after that for it to save ( rayguns or PAP weapons). 

treyarch would have let us know by now, people are losing sleep cause of this.  im sure theres more. navcard to be found, tower to be powered up... these orbs glow for a reason and the beams, there has to be a way to activate 3 beams at once.