30 Replies Latest reply: Dec 15, 2012 3:44 AM by sam26 RSS

Bo3 zombies and campaign

In bo3 zombies plz don't add in lava treyarch it is not good one bit and were is the 8 player soar this time make the zombies back to nazi zombies like they were with yellow eyes not blue better maps all the mas in bo2 are damn to small and it snot big enough for 4 players so wat u wat treyarch should do make the graphics better and polish the game like halo 4 got better graphics than bo2 so polish the game more and make sure when's start out with 500 points make sure it is red cause it wasn't like dat in bo2 and the single player should be 20hrs it will be a big change and more wonder weapons nothin like dat stupid jet gun and the perks will be in cans instead of bottles and make some fun gamodes like tranzit was good we'll not the best we'll dis game will be a huge change with graphics the game will be very polished and a new engine and make sure the graphics aren't cartoony

• Re: Bo3 zombies and campaign

I actually work for Treyarc. so ya, well get rite on that for you!

Hahaha this one actually made me giggle.

gabriex555

Umm... In your keyboard, there are keys; one with a "Dot" symbol (.), and one with a "comma" symbol (,). You could use them!

Dear Sam26,

I really don't want your ideas to be applied. Treyarch makes a goodjob in their game right now and I don't want to be rude but bringing back old things won't help Treyarch's old games to evolve in something better.

No like what I meant is for them to make the graphics better because I am tired of the old engine and the zombies mode in bo2 was good we'll I hate the cracked lava that is wat i am saying make bo3 polished and put more feel into zombies make it better and more polished that's why because I don't want bo3 ending up like mw3

If the game developers puts more focus on the graphics, they'll have less time for fixing bugs and making other stuff for the next CoD Treyarch will make.

Also for the lava, it is NEEDED to be there to continue the whole zombie story. If their wasn't any lava then the story wouldn't make sense because in Moon in Black ops, missiles launched on the earth(If I remember well) so if we don't have HUGE destructions and lava, the maps, the story won't make sense.

The zombies were greatly improved in Black ops 2 and will improve in the next CoD that Treyarch will develope so you don't have to worry about them.

If Treyarch puts more focus on graphics and adding more and more stuff then we just won't have a balanced game and the next CoD that Treyarch will make will turn into Mw3.

I know, right. And why the need to turn the perk bottles into "cans", kinda pointless imo...

Exactly, it's just a waste of time.

And I want zombies to go back nazi zombies style I prefer with yellow eyes not blue and the zombies sprint wtf and u know de lava it can't be I'n bo3 cause we might get a new story with new characters and bigger maps and I miss wen de maps were in Germany c'mon treyarch plz and fix bugs and lag in bo3 cause I want everyone happy no more lag and bugs isn't it guys and get a team to work on the graphics to polish it more

Not sure if trolling, or whining 14 year old...

On the chance that this is serious;

1) the lava was added as an extra degree of challenge as those who played BO started to find even the harder maps too easy.  Maybe it wouldve been a good decision to get rid of the fire damage in "easy" difficulty so newcomers could get used to the game easier, but i get why it's there.

2) Put some effort into the story behind zombies.  Yes, believe it or not Zombies has it's own story campaign among the Call of Duty games and you may even find you like it.  The eye color wasnt purely an aesthetic change, it signifies important story related events.

3) Good graphics do not by default make a good game.  I'd rather the developers focus on making the gameplay more enjoyable than make the game "pretty" any day.  IMNSHO, BO2 succeeded in this more than any CoD game to date, making the "better graphics" argument petty and useless.  If you want Halo graphics with stagnant gameplay, theres a game for that.  It's called Halo.

4) It's a little early to be worrying about BO3.  For now, worry about future BO2 dlc.

5) As mentioned before... Please learn the art of these: .,!?

They have an uncanny way of making you WAY easier to understand.

Ye ur right we will just leave the perks in bottles wait if treyarch get more ppl to work for the u can do a team working for the graphics and then other ppl fix the lag bugs so bo3 will be good and zombies mode some ppl weren't to happy like halo 4 got better graphics than bo2 and for zombies like guys u gotta admit u kinda got angry with tranzit and the maps are to small and ppl say the graphics on bo2 are **** so I want a polished game

Well someone is demanding a lot from trollarch.

Everybody cry a river Jesus Christ!

serious stfu about needing a new engine like they said its one of the only shoot made for xbox that run at 60 fps and ports over to ps3 treyarch makes a damn good game the lava is for a challenge and it might not make a return for dlc who know but serious they work with what they got and the future was all in the dev heads its amazing it really is. mabye during the next gen consoles they will switch the engine but one reason i think they held off for so long is they make a game every year and they can't guarantee the 60 fps in the game with new engine. i hope to see what for next gen consoles and i hoping zombies keeps going farther with dlc then tranzit or green run