12 Replies Latest reply: Dec 16, 2012 11:00 PM by MellyMel__ RSS

ultra killer tips?

Mammas_flicka_

The last thing i need for master killer is ultra killer (8rapid kills) but i cant get it, i have tried so hard since prestige 6, and im master prestige. So has anyone got it/have any tips for me?

//Mammas_flicka_

• Re: ultra killer tips?

that is the hardest one that I have seen try gorund war I guess

SUM1SLY83

yeah i have a tip stop asking for guns to get nerfed.

steel_talonz since when did killstreaks add towards the challenge ? i got 17 rapid kills with the K9's and never got the 1 for 5 rapid kills it has to be done with your gun.

That tittle backround looks SO EPIC. Not to mention the master killer one. Here is what I would reccomend. Equit lethal killstreaks obviously... go into Groundwar, DOMINATION, or Nuketown 2025, your chance of getting them while playing in such gamemodes, are GREAT. I haven't tried yet. If you get into a DEMOLITION nuketown,it'll be all yours. The grandthog, or whatever, just spam their spawn, and BAM. AGRS on the groud will also work. I doubt they ahve to be gun kills? If so, then DAMN. lol For ggroundwar, lightning strike high travling zones, there spawn, and near objectives. Hope I helped

I got this one. It was abit lucky.. 

You are allowed about 2 sec in-between kills for it to keep the chain going. You barely have enough time to reload so i advise using the quick mag for reloading. Also you really should use mines, though nades could work.. mines let you get a cheap kill or 2 while you are shooting at different enemies with your gun..

The hardest part will be running out of enemies on your screen and only having about 2 seconds to find another one before the chain expires, so think of a small map like nuke town or hijacked.

Other ways people got them are using an LMG so you don't need to reload and just go on nuketown.

Kill steaks don't seem to count towards it.

Mammas_flicka_

I've been trying the whole 2025 24/7 weekend on domination/demolition trying to spawn **** them(lmg) but no luck,because they started spawning behind me. I know that lethals and equipment counts for the challenge, but if i thought about it maybe a claymore behind me would've helped. Well i guess i will have to play ground war/bonus and try it out with a claymore. Thanks, add me onon psn if you want: Mammas_flicka_

Try NUKETOWN, keep trying on that map, or other small as hijacked. Use an LMG, I reccomand the LSAT with a silencer and EXTENDED Mags. Use bouncy Betty. Throw it in there spawn, pick a corner go nuts, kill, move a bit continue killing, with scavenger you get another Betty. It increases your chances, by throwing it quickly, (fast hands) and continue killing. There is a 2/3 second time between, so yeah, lightweight helps also.

Hope I help? (: