7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 17, 2012 10:08 PM by Freddy_Hardcore RSS

Lag - Spawns - Auto Aim

Have the developers finally acknowledged just how bad the Lag/Spawns/overtuned auto-aim is in this game?

• Re: Lag - Spawns - Auto Aim

There is no auto-aim, just aim assist.

They have actually said there is no lag or lag comp, even with millions complaining and youtubers putting videos up, so no they have not.

Wow. The absolute ignorance....

otisman666

Zacharybinx34 wrote:

Wow. The absolute ignorance....

Umm, no it's just all in your head.  Is your NAT open?  Are you wireless or hardwired.  Are you in the DMZ?  Have you contacted your IP about the fact that only the activision COD games are showing terrible lag and nothing else?  Have you made sure your cables are plugged in snuggly?

I can't think of any other lame ass responses we have heard from this group regarding things like this.

I would like to answer this hahahah

• Is your NAT open? ....... Yes sir mine is Open

• Are you wireless or hardwired?........ Hardwired to an E4200 Dual Band Router "N" Range   300mbps for data transfer

• Are you in the DMZ?............. Absolutely, in fact, I have the COD 2 Ports opened and created a STATIC IP so that my NAT will always be Opened

• Have you contacted your IP about the fact that only the activision COD games are showing terrible lag and nothing else?........... Thats definitely sarcasm, however I had 2 tech support visits and was informed my Internet connection is perfectly fine however, LAG comes from Who is HOST which defeats what speed you pay for.

• Have you made sure your cables are plugged in snuggly?........... I wouldn't be able to play multiplayer if it wasn't plugged in snuggly?

otisman666 stated "I can't think of any other lame ass responses we have heard from this group regarding things like this."

Well, Here is what i have to say otisman666.  I'm glad your having LagVantage and that's all i have to say cause obviously LagVantage is working out for you fine therefore you have no LAG.

when did they say theres no lag comp?

Exactly lol Nallowz they never said it at all.  Its only word of mouth that LAG COMP has been improved.  TREYARCH never said Verbatim that LAG was fixed.  This leave the
                          assumption that they either dont want to waist their time with this HOTT topic or can't admit to the truth nor wanna try and get dedicated servers.