5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 19, 2012 10:44 PM by Rednecksniper39 RSS

Let's get real, Treyarch ( Not directly multiplayer related)

So, anyone that gets the Season Pass gets the Nuketown Zombies DLC, the whole point of buying the Hardened edition. So, pretty much, if I want to buy a season pass, I will have spent more on Black Ops 2 then the people that purchased the regular edition. Why did they even sell a Hardened edition just for us to have Nuketown Zombies for barely a month exclusively? I just don't get the brains on this one.

Now, why should I purchase a season pass and feel ripped off? Just for multiplayer maps? At least do something smart and sell the zombies map packs seperate because they are the only thing of worth in these map packs. No new guns, or equipment to try out? No new scorestreaks? Only good thing I got out of the Hardened edition was the useless titles and TERRIBLE gun camo that isn't even catchy on the eyes!

#No Season Pass for me or my friends.

• Test #1
          Re: Let's get real, Treyarch ( Not directly multiplayer related)

The point of the Hardened Edition is to have collectors edition of the game. If Nuketown Zombies was exclusive to only Hardened Edition then eventually no one would be playing it. For only $20 more the Hardened Edition didn't need a bunch of special extras. Look at the Halo 4 Limited Edition. It was $100 but it came with a lot of extra content. If you wanted a bunch of special stuff you should have put out the extra money for the Care Package edition. Don't think that just because you paid a little extra means that you deserve a bunch of extra stuff.

Last Edited: Dec 19, 2012 9:28 PM
            • Test #1

Rednecksniper39 wrote:

The point of the Hardened Edition is to have collectors edition of the game. If Nuketown Zombies was exclusive to only Hardened Edition then eventually no one would be playing it. For only $20 more the Hardened Edition didn't need a bunch of special extras. Look at the Halo 4 Limited Edition. It was $100 but it came with a lot of extra content. If you wanted a bunch of special stuff you should have put out the extra money for the Care Package edition. Don't think that just because you paid a little extra means that you deserve a bunch of extra stuff.

I'm sure 90% of the people that got the Hardened edition got it for the Nuketown Zombies. No one cares about that extra crap. Care package? Why the heck would I want that? I don't need toys or junk that just take up space. I paid a little extra for the zombies. If I purchase the Season Pass, my cost for the whole game is more than that of those that purchased the regular edition and they still get what I got. I knew Nuketown Zombies would be available sometime in the future, just like the original WAW zombie maps.

I don't think you understand what I meant.

Last Edited: Dec 19, 2012 10:38 PM
            • Test #1

Reason?  To make money...

Last Edited: Dec 19, 2012 9:28 PM