28 Replies Latest reply: Dec 22, 2012 8:37 AM by Spaceboss RSS

Warning Crazy EE Theory

Here goes nothing after giving it some thought and reading a lot of post and watching videos and looking at twitter post. I put this together theory it is but logical. 

First this is going to require commitment and playing a lot of games to do. It's going to cost some points. It could have some different   variations but I will give the main idea here.

Play with four players each having 250,000 in bank  (which I think is the most you can have.)  

Take out all the money in the bank you have 225,000 each because of interest. (that's what I have seen not for sure though but sounds right)  For what needs to be done before  you take the money out is start a game up do Maxis side of EE before round 4.  On round four all four players needs to go get their money out of the bank. I don't think there is a specific spot or location but all four players needs to down themselves on round 4. If at a location it could be at diner,under pylon, bank, town, church, bus depot(beginning) or somewhere else.

Sounds crazy right. Ok now enter another game and go straight to the pylon sphire or whatever and see if the nav card reads. From what I have heard the EE will still show in the next game and you can continue it. Not sure on that though. Although the nav card has to be by your points for some reason that's how I came up with this. You can play around with this idea but it takes points obviously so that's your warning.

This is for some EE hunters so don't hate if you think it's not worth checking.

• Re: Warning Crazy EE Theory

I don't understand get all our money out then down all of us and just lose them points tell me why again please, sorry just didn't understand it

I have to agree. I might consider it with a bit more intel as to why we would do this.

Get back under your bridge TROLL!  He wants you to lose all of your money!  Don't be naive.

Lol Two people actually needed an "explanation" xD  This is why trolls exist because people can be pretty gulliable. 

Who you calling gullible Duesh bag I just wanted him to explain his theory

Someone needs to read the forum policy over.  Since when is being gulliable offensive?  You were gulliable and actually needed explanation from a guy who is clearly trolling.  I mean do we not know what happens when 4 people in a game go down at the same time?  And yes I know he said go to the next game and try to start the navcard etc.  But really?  How does that even make a bit of sense.  I am disgusted with myself for having to explain this to you guy.  And sorry if you took offense but it was not intended (gulliable isn't offensive could of went worse but I bit my tongue)

I resent that and yes that's what I was saying and ON NGT they say something like the EE is still up if you start another game for one side though so if you do maxis and back out it should be the same. I was going of of that too. So stop calling me troll

You really want to use NGT as a defense?  They also made a video pretty much saying the EE is probably done for now.  So...Using NGT as your only defense doesn't help here.  If you were serious about your theory then how about you try it out yourself.  Seems simple enough to try why do you need the community to attempt such a crazy idea that has no explanations or reasoning behind it? Do you not understand why 3 people are calling you a troll? 

It's a crazy theory and I did give warning to all. If you think I'm trolling sorry but I'm not.

troll

Yeah I'm stupid for thinking about EE and thinking this community can help bounce some ideas of each other and do it in a friendly manner. You did have to get nav card in solo but who gives a shitt. I hate trolls and that's all this community is to me now because I was serious and just thought of it and if I could find three poeple to do this don't you think I would have done it. I don't call People names because I think it's a refection on your character and it shows what type of person you are. So I apoligize to the community if had read my post and believe it and try it and nothing happens but thats what I thought up crazy stupid whatever it be.

You just called this community a bunch of trolls and you aren't calling people names?  Lol just stop really end of thread here buddy I don't think anyone would try something without you giving a proper reason for doing it.  Why would downing cause the nav card machine to work for starters?  You need reasoning behind your thoughts.  I see you wrote about the sign in diner but why would this make the nav cards work?

If you really want to discuss it I don't know why I thought of it but it kinda makes sense it might cost points to get something for EE. Why would they put a bank in? It just seems like we have to do something with nav card and points but who cares right

okay but why do they have a fridge then?  The bank is there to help people start up a game of tranzit and not have to wait a long time getting everything setup (perks, guns etc.).  Now the bank as a building may have something to do with the EE just off of how each character responds to "how familiar the building is" but who knows. 

I am waiting on the DLC and see what ties it has to green run and if it doesn't involve nav cards then maybe we did miss something on green run and I will personally revisit such a crazy theory of yours lol

And if someone wants to debunk this and oh I will to but can't do the EE because I play with randoms that mess it up all the time. All you have to do is the EE up to the lamp part I think and back out and play another game and see if you have to do the EE again. This should be no skin off someone back. I might of got it wrong what spiderbite said but that's what I got out of it and I will search for video and let you guys know which one it was. I really shouldn't be doing this but it's for myself now.

I found the video it's step 38 around 2:30 -to- 3:12  I might of heard wrong but listened again and it sounds the same. So It would mean do maxis EE get downed on round four with points, with a four player game and each having the most points possible out of bank . Then right after start another game and see if nav card will be read or if that does something besides take your points. Troll I can see where you guys was coming from on that but crazy as it sounds it might do something.

i read your theory and i have to say good job.. and as for downing your self why not everyone get tombstone and down them self with an granade and everyone hit dont feed on me at the same time just a thought

I can confirm that this theory really works! All you have to do is play for maybe 2 or 3 hours before you start this game and build up a full bank. Make sure you upgrade your guns and fire off all your ammo. You can't have any grenades, emps, monkey bombs, claymores, or equipment. Also make sure that if you have a gun in the fridge that you take it out and also fire off all the ammo, preferably into the air. Then right when you're about to finish the Maxis side of the easter egg on round 4, you pull out all of your money from the bank you built up in the game before. Go to the pylon in the cornfield and then everyone must down themselves AT THE SAME TIME! If it's not at the same time it won't work. The easiest way to do this is for one player to countdown and then all players at the same time pull out their one remaining grenade and just pull the pin and hold it until it downs you. This is the only guarunteed way to get to the next part of the easter egg. You will know it worked if the screen says, "Game Over You Survived 4 Rounds."

it just seems like we have not used the turret, zombie sheild, and electrical trap for any real purpose in the game so far. sure the shield has a good purpose but i think there is a more meaningful purpose other than protection. it could just be for people who want high rounds. but the turret and electrical trap bear almost no meaning in the game so far. maybe when dlc comes it they will serve a bigger purpose. im kinda over the EE thing for now. we have exhausted so many options at this point i think we are all blind with theories that are way to complex to be implemented into the game. maybe a break for a bit and come back fresh to this?

it just seems like we have not used the turret, zombie sheild, and electrical trap for any real purpose in the game so far. sure the shield has a good purpose but i think there is a more meaningful purpose other than protection. it could just be for people who want high rounds. but the turret and electrical trap bear almost no meaning in the game so far. maybe when dlc comes it they will serve a bigger purpose. im kinda over the EE thing for now. we have exhausted so many options at this point i think we are all blind with theories that are way to complex to be implemented into the game. maybe a break for a bit and come back fresh to this?

Has anyone tried this with any success? Like I said I play with randoms so it makes it hard to complete but maybe some group that has a team and is good can do this. I would.