13 Replies Latest reply on Dec 28, 2012 6:59 PM by jobe310 RSS

So why did Treyarch...

Create a 2-3 player leaderboards and yet they wont let us play with 2-3 players and make it count. Did they test their game before they released it? I think not, and why have they still not fixed this flaw?

• Test #1
          Re: So why did Treyarch...

i do not understand what you are saying here

Last Edited: Dec 22, 2012 11:29 PM
          • Test #1

You can.  Lets say you want to play 2p only.  You and your friend each need to put a 2nd controller in and then find a match.  You will end up in a public lobby where everyone should ready up.  At the last second, back out your 2nd controller. 

If you want to play 3p then only 1 person in the party should put in a 2nd controller and back it out at the last second.

If you do not have a second controller you can still do this.  Simply reassign your first controller as your second controller by doing the following:

press ps button ---> settings --> acessory settings --> reassign controllers --> choose 2

If you want to see a video demonstration of this process check below. 

Hope this helps. 

Last Edited: Dec 22, 2012 11:36 PM
              • Test #1

coughs. press zombies on main menu,press play online,invite 2 people to join your party,and press custom games and enjoy. 5 minute video too long to do a simple task that takes a minute or two. or just ask trey to put in private match

Last Edited: Dec 22, 2012 11:46 PM
                  • Test #1

rounds dont count on leaderboards in a custom game...

• Test #1

oh well i don't care about leaderboards on black ops 2 zombies only black ops 1 zombies.

Last Edited: Dec 22, 2012 11:51 PM
                          • Test #1

You don't but other people who play 2p or 3p might actually want their rounds to count so telling them to set up a custom match is not a solution.  And you don't have to watch the video, I described the process how to set up a 2p game that applies to the leaderboards above.  The video was merely a supplant to the process I depicted. 

Last Edited: Dec 22, 2012 11:59 PM
                        • Test #1

The rounds survived do NOT count in custom games!  In other words, if you play a custom 4p game and make it to round 30, round 30 will NOT show up on your 4p leaderboard!

In conclusion, if you don't care about the game counting on your high rounds leaderboard then play custom.  If you do want your rounds survived to count then set up the game as described above. 

• Test #1

A custom game should count as long as it isn't custom. If you don't have "X's" near any of the game options then it should count.(I never tested this becuase I don't care about high rounds but i figured thats why they put the X's there). Of course I could be wrong

Last Edited: Dec 23, 2012 1:38 AM
                                • Test #1

So in conclusion we came to realize that we have to find an alternate way to cheat the system in letting us record high rounds on 2-3 players and Treyarch has not done a damn thing to fix their game. Thx for the input people.

Last Edited: Dec 23, 2012 7:57 AM
                            • Test #1

Cant do that controller thing on pc. trying to get a two player game on pc is almost impossible, even though theres only ever 300 people playing.

Last Edited: Dec 23, 2012 8:12 AM