1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next 117 Replies Latest reply on May 13, 2014 10:04 AM by xAEISx Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        90. Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2?

kaktusbear wrote:

The best gun is... let me think... The gun that blows the Black Ops 2-gamedisc into tiny bits.

I could not agree more!

Last Edited: Jun 26, 2013 10:26 AM
        • Test #1
          91. Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2?

The best gun in black ops2 is the Ray gun. In multiplayer the best gun is the vector with fast mag and suppressor.

Last Edited: Jun 28, 2013 7:55 PM
          • Test #1
            92. Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2?

yes, I think the PDW with Target finder and Aim-assist can do the work with the gamedisc.

Last Edited: Jun 28, 2013 8:09 PM
            • Test #1
              93. Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2?

as some youtubers would say, it depends on your playstyle. for example, if you perfer to stay far from the enemy and are very accurate, Ballistica. If you're a rusher and get into a lot of CQB engagments, USMC or MP7 (usually in close quarters engagments, its the gun with the highest fire rate that wins).

Last Edited: Jul 3, 2013 10:09 AM
              • Test #1
                94. Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2?

Depend on your style of play. I myself prefer the use of SMGs and shotguns. I like fast firing weapons that will shred any incoming enemy. I'm also a player that prefers to wait out of sight for a kill like at the bottom of a stair well.

I quite like the vector or mp7. You need a gun tht either delivers a lot of damage with one shot (shotgun) or is accurate and you are able to spray and prey with (SMGs)

Last Edited: Jul 7, 2013 6:49 AM
                • Test #1
                  95. Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2?

kaktusbear wrote:

yes, I think the PDW with Target finder and Aim-assist can do the work with the gamedisc.

Or the KSG at close range, should really desintegrate the BO2 gamedisc into millions of little pieces.

A well deserved death.

Last Edited: Jul 7, 2013 6:02 PM
                  • Test #1
                    96. Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2?

So..You wanna desintegrate the disc,aah? Then, RPG!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Edited: Jul 9, 2013 3:02 AM
                    • Test #1
                      97. Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2?

Either AN-94, SMR, or B23R (Dual Wield)

Last Edited: Jul 22, 2013 2:20 PM
                      • Test #1
                        98. Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2?

For me its either the MP7 w/ Silencer and grip ( got my first swarm with it) or Scorpion EVD with grip and rapid fire ( but you will need to hold the analog stick down when shooting because recoil on that gun is horrible. ) As far as assault rifles go, the SMR suppresed probably is the gun i get killed by the most in the game. Its so op that it can turn a horrible player into a shot at nuclear. But that gun is very limited and may not suit your type. The Assualt rifle I use the most is the Type 25 w/ quickdraw reflex and fast mag. The assault rifle that is the most overpowered is the swat with silencer. 2 taps on the bumper and your enemy will be watching the killcam to see how he died so fast

Last Edited: Aug 18, 2013 6:42 PM
                        • Test #1
                          99. Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2?

For me its either the MP7 w/ Silencer and grip ( got my first swarm with it) or Scorpion EVD with grip and rapid fire ( but you will need to hold the analog stick down when shooting because recoil on that gun is horrible. ) As far as assault rifles go, the SMR suppresed probably is the gun i get killed by the most in the game. Its so op that it can turn a horrible player into a shot at nuclear. But that gun is very limited and may not suit your type. The Assualt rifle I use the most is the Type 25 w/ quickdraw reflex and fast mag. The assault rifle that is the most overpowered is the swat with silencer. 2 taps on the bumper and your enemy will be watching the killcam to see how he died so fast.

Last Edited: Aug 18, 2013 6:44 PM