22 Replies Latest reply: Dec 26, 2012 4:19 PM by fissuresofrequent RSS

Why do i have to join a late match?

I just join 3 or 4 late match in a row and what suck about it is it send me to the loser team and the match is about to end, what's up with that! why do i have to join a late match that about to end? so many people rage quit and i cant even have fun playing with christmas noob , by the way i just have the greatest match i ever had i just went 50kills and 10deaths and i think they should fix this late match thing?

• Re: Why do i have to join a late match?

I try to get a 2-3 man party so I don't get put in matches late.Can't stand 4-6 man parties since it's just mindless fighting for kills especially when my team gets our killlstreaks.

It's been like this as long as I can remember......

You might not like joining matches late but then when you're on the other side and your team has a 6v2 going on you're hoping someone will join the game.

Ragequitters are my biggest problem with this game. I probably would have had 4-7 100+ kill games already if it weren't for em'.  Other day I went 83-1 but the last 2 minutes was a 6v2 and at the end.

Like I always say you can't get better at somthing if everytime you do bad you just quit.

Your also not going to get better getting spawned killed 50 or 60 times. I've not been in a match that bad but after 10-15 spawn kills in a row I would imagine that the learning curve has reached its peak and all intelligence has been gathered. Staying would be a waste of useful time actually getting better. Complaining that you had "losers" ruin your fun because they wouldn't stay and get their asses reamed is ridiculous. Maybe they got tired of their wii motes malfunctioning and getting mowed down by some DA aim assist MLG pro. There are two sides to every coin. You can't honestly tell me that you have never rage quit. Everyone on this forum has rage quit sometime in the past anyone who says they havent has a problem with the truth.

godsmack7100 wrote:

Maybe they got tired of their wii motes malfunctioning and getting mowed down by some DA aim assist MLG pro.

Really? About 1/5 of people that play this game use  wii mote so that's very unlikely.

Aim assist doesn't make that much of a difference. My first week of using the gamepad was absolutely horrible. Only way I was able to do decent was because of my map knowledge and reaction speed. My aim was laughable. It took me some time and I still don't have that good of aim compared to some people.

godsmack7100 wrote:

You can't honestly tell me that you have never rage quit. Everyone on this forum has rage quit sometime in the past anyone who says they havent has a problem with the truth.

I  keep a 3.7 WLR so rarely RARELY ragequit. Last time I can remember was when this guy had a party on Carrier while I was playing solo. His whole team camped in the back of the map headglitching with LMGs motionless. I wasn't an idiot like my teammates running to the same spot over and over. I tried flanking which got me killed by a corner camper. It ended up taking the guy over 3 minutes to get a VTOL. I left......

I've stayed in matches when I've got whooped in the past a lot which isn't a lot. But I stay to learn somthing from it afterwards by going back in theatre mode to see what they did....or yell at the lag because what happened didn't happen on my screen.

Stayed for 2 other times the enemy got a VTOL on me and 1 time someone got a lodestar on me. No one has ever swarmed or K9d me.

Hey but if I let you get a killstreak on me I should suffer through it as your reward. It's that a lot of people think "they're too cool to get swarmed". Even Christmas noobs. :/

Sigh. So you're telling me that you never once rage quit in BO or MW3?

I'm tired of responses in threads like this, some puffed up prick going on and on about how worse players ruined their experience because they quit while getting spawn raped by swarm and dogs and helicopters all at the same time. So you are good at a video game whopty do. You love spawn raping noobs, good for you. I get my dose of fun by quitting when a try hard with a size 20 head gets a high score streak and is going for an amazing 100+kill game in an objective based game mode. It gets my rocks off leaving early and screwing them out of bragging rights.

Padiego

dont forget that no one likes a lil smg f*g as well. I dont know.about you, but when the whole other team is using smgs, i'll just leave.

That's a shame you leave games to ruin the enemies team possibility of getting a good game.

People like you are the reason mid game I have to walk around the entire map to find 1 guy just because everyone else left. There is no valid excuse for that. I'm sure if you were on the other end and you got a swarm and dogs you would be mad if everyone left except for one guy.

What's wrong with getting a 100 kill game in a objective based gamemode? It's not like I go around avoiding the objective. Most of my high kill games 60-90 kills have 4-8 captures because of how the much the Objective helps. I

Saying that getting a lot of kills in a Obj game is wrong is just a pitiful excuse for being mad at not getting a lot of kills. Saying that is saying a good player should hold himself back from his full potential.

Padiego

l

lol WUT? "its a shame you leave matches and ruin the enemies team possibility of getting a good game" so you're saying we should stay in a lobby, getting raped by swarms and killed as soon as we spawn, just for the sake of YOUR fun? That's gold. If i fed a child alphabet soup and gave   him laxatives, he could sh*t out a better argument than the f*uckery you just spewed

I dont say quitting is justified in the majority of cases -BUT having played with and against you for a long time now, and having played solo for the vast majority of BO2 thus far, I can completely understand why people quit when getting completely overcome by attack after attack of everything Treyarch and I really cant blame people for leaving. I myself personaly prefer to just semtex myself and try to beat my current record of 144, that way at least the opposition dont get kills on me and add to their streak

This game is all about fun Fiss, and when your getting stomped its no fun whatsoever, so why would people stay to get embarrassed? Its fair to say that you need to take beatings (as we all have) to get better - but when your playing a full party, and your team is full of jingle noobs and splitscreeners, and theyre gifting the opposition kill streak after killstreak, it just isnt fair, its not going to improve you at all, it may make you wana camp for fear of dying AGAIN - but no one wants to go 3-38.

I had fun when I was getting stomped.....Sure my KD dropped after the game but I always had that urge to get my scorestreaks out after he got his. It was frustrating but it was the simple fact of getting the edge on him afterwards.

The vast majority dont enjoy getting stomped though. These guys you crush are probably getting crushed game after game. Also the lag issue varies lobby to lobby so you cant blame guys for leaving, coz as I said earlier, when I play a game and go 46-6, then the next I go 6-46 and I know its clearly a lag issue to the host, im gona start leaving too. I couldnt give 2 hoots about stats, not in this game, but im not staying when its issues within the game that means im constantly dying.

Yes I get outplayed a lot, and i`ll take them. But I know im not a bad player, and I think its that I know other people know im not a bad player, that makes me rage so hard when im 4-46.

I played about 4-5 days ago with Padiego and Ichilenozo, and 3 games running I was roughly posting 21-0, 18-1, and 34-2, and then halfway through the 4th game I was like 1-21 - that just doesnt make sense - and its that inconsistency that ruins this game

I understand the inconstancy because I went up against these 2 guys who I had swarmed twice in the past but this game I ended 16-14 against them and I was on a 4 bar and they had the 3 bar.

On my screen I would always shoot first then I would insta die. When I watched the killcam it showed they shot first and I didn't get one bullet off where I looked like a noob just walking into their bullets and not reacting still stayed the entire game for the sake of trying to win since it was a close fought match...

That must explain my mixed fortunes of me one game going 46-6 then nest game 6-46 ! 1st lobby must have been wiimoters , making me play on a level playing field - next game im the only wiimoter, and thus at a vast disadvantage Its either that or lag comp - either way it makes me not want to play this game!

Ive just bought MarioU and Mass Effect3 btw - im all but through with cod, and if I hadnt just bought a U id just quit gaming

Eh... why do we have these argues on every thread, DA this, Wiimote that, jeez, calm down a bit

Personally, I don't mind about the late joining thing. Only thing that bothers me on it, is that when you join into a team that is getting completely dominated by score streaks.

Also when the player who joins often messes the connection