3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 27, 2012 5:36 AM by dalger22 RSS

Calling Cards, Relentless, Brutal, Nuclear

Out

how many of you all have earned the following calling cards listed under the Assigments/Killer section of the challenges and how did you do it, weapon only? scorestreaks,  and what game mode, ect

Relentless 20 kills without dying

Brutal 25 kills without dying

Nuclear 30 kills without dying

I have went 21 kills twice without dying since the game came out , both times scorestreaks aided me in getting the kills but neither time did it award the calling card(s), so it leaves me wondering is it yet another glitch in the area of challenges, or do the kills coming from scorestreaks not count into the number needed

I have only saw a couple of players carrying the "Master Killer" calling card  meaning they completed all the challenges in this catagory  and both times i saw it, the players sounded like 10-12 yr old kids.....and after playing against them....i assumed they got it boosting, because their level of play was sub-standard to the level of play needed to complete the challenge  20/22 19/26 ....and so on they never went positive more than a 1.1 ratio or so

Would someone please give an old man some solid advice LOL

• Re: Calling Cards, Relentless, Brutal, Nuclear

i don't know what my longest streak is because this silly game doesn't keep up with it for me anywhere.  i have the 15 streak card or whatever you get so i guess it's atleast that high.

real long killstreaks are hard in this game since there is 17 ways into every area and someone will eventually spawn right behind you.  i dont think scorestreaks count toward getting those cards but they definitley should.

i primarily play TDM and its rare to see high scorestreaks out of anything but carepackages and i play with fairly decent players, usually don't see many k/d's below 1.  i bet the guys that have .5 k/d and get put in game with that class of players have still yet to see the high scorestreaks.

i have several days in this game and i can count on one hand the times i have seen dogs or swarms.

you have to do them all with out using Kill assiting scorestreaks.

meaning you have to do them your self, with your gun.

Out wrote:

how many of you all have earned the following calling cards listed under the Assigments/Killer section of the challenges and how did you do it, weapon only? scorestreaks,  and what game mode, ect

Relentless 20 kills without dying

Brutal 25 kills without dying

Nuclear 30 kills without dying

I have went 21 kills twice without dying since the game came out , both times scorestreaks aided me in getting the kills but neither time did it award the calling card(s), so it leaves me wondering is it yet another glitch in the area of challenges, or do the kills coming from scorestreaks not count into the number needed

I have only saw a couple of players carrying the "Master Killer" calling card  meaning they completed all the challenges in this catagory  and both times i saw it, the players sounded like 10-12 yr old kids.....and after playing against them....i assumed they got it boosting, because their level of play was sub-standard to the level of play needed to complete the challenge  20/22 19/26 ....and so on they never went positive more than a 1.1 ratio or so

Would someone please give an old man some solid advice LOL

In order to get those cards, it has to be with your gun, equipment, etc.  Scorestreaks does not count towards getting those cards.  I have up to brutal.  Some people you see with it have either boosted to get it or use the prestige glitch.