7 Replies Latest reply on Dec 29, 2012 12:58 AM by Gamehawk RSS

Black ops 2 zombies (one hit one kill??? and zombies exploding randomly???)

Recently I have been playing Black Ops 2 zombies by myself and or on multiplayer on survival on town. Ever since the update I would have juggernaut not standing on any fire no damage and me nothing. A Zombie would hit me once and I  would go down. I do not understanding why this would happen especially with juggernaut.

The second thing is when I play zombies randomly a zombie would catch on fire and would explode randomly, and it was not even the last zombie.

Does this happen to anyone else? If so I would please like to see this bug fixed .

• Test #1
          Re: Black ops 2 zombies (one hit one kill??? and zombies exploding randomly???)

Yes, my screen won't even be red . . . then some how I die when a zombie magically gets me from ten feet away. in other words, yes, I know how you feel.

Last Edited: Dec 28, 2012 11:34 PM
          • Test #1

A few questions.... Did you get hit before the zombie hit u? Or we're there multiple zombies next to that one zombie and it just looked like one of them only hit u? Also the zombies will randomly explode because they will just die off and explode or if you are running a circle and you don't kill the zombies they will just start to die off it takes a while but that is the reason why they are randomly exploding.

Last Edited: Dec 28, 2012 11:40 PM
            • Test #1

Went down twice today on round one from zombies behind the barricade. Once in tranzit and once in grief. I'm not a good player and new to zombies. Round 17 is my best multiplayer. 21 solo. But i found ths very odd. Must add both games i ended up going alright after i was revived  but bloody embarrasing getting dropped by a zombie on round one. Especially one that should not have touched me.

With jugg it's been pretty consistent for me.  a few wtf moments but generally enough warning to escape, my downs with jugg are generally fire, fall plus hits in succession. Or simply getting myself cornered.

Last Edited: Dec 29, 2012 12:13 AM
              • Test #1

This didn't happen.

Last Edited: Dec 29, 2012 12:15 AM
                • Test #1

Thats what i'm so pissed about all the time.. How can they add a ranking system while the game is **** lol..

In black ops 2 you'd stand near a window knife a zombie 5 times round 1 but don't hit him then he suddenly double bitchslap u..

Or stand near jugg in town, wait for zombies to come and jump down without beeing hit, don't land on fire and just die while u have jugg..

Also, sometimes randomly die from one hit without the hit marker going off or red screen coming up..

******* hate that! I don't think it should be that hard to fix this lol..

But once the money is in the bank, it's there to stay.

I'm not buying the DLC's before this **** gets fixed together with the MANY random bugs in the maps...

Stupid idiots, if u wanna be the best selling game in the world then atleast put some effort into it..

Last Edited: Dec 29, 2012 12:36 AM
                    • Test #1

Thats the thing COD serious is the best Fps in the world right now lol but treyarch usually is the reliable one out  of the two COD publishers when it comes to fixing those zombies glitches dont get your hopes up (if you played BO1 zombies you would notice tons of glitch barriers in all the maps lol) Zombies isnt mostly what treyarch focus on even tho they will patch up major exploits but bugs in maps forget about it but this always has happened even in W@W and BO1 zombies always would smack you from 30 feet away and go down in 2 hits sometimes instantly if your connection is crap but the windows thing in BO2 is the worst its hard as hell to knife through windows now

Last Edited: Dec 29, 2012 12:58 AM