2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 29, 2012 9:34 AM by Never_Again RSS

What to focus on...

I am going to put this very simple, there are issues with this game. I am not talking about so called OP weapons, that's the dumbest topic ever due to the fact that you could have the exact same weapons. I am not going to talk about dropshot, QS, or even camping because that's a player's style not something the game creators should try and "fix".

I would like to talk about what I honestly feel is the true issue with this game. It is the overwhelming fact that it is no longer based on skill alone, but rather on who's side the connection favors. I have a strong home network and have never in my life had connection issues on any other FPS. I don't expect myself to be a god on this game, but I would like to be able to play equally. I fail to see how people are pretending that there is nothing wrong with the connections. Maybe for the select few that the connection always favors don't want them to fix it. I really don't know what else to say that hasn't been said a hundred times before except that I am truly exhausted from this game. Maybe we as a community should stop crying about how others play the game, and really focus on the core issues such as the maps, spawns, and over all connection.

Thank you...