5 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2013 11:15 AM by JamesBond12 RSS

Cant ski... stuck like hell

On Her majesty... I Always lose Teresa. After I shoot the gunman in the heli, I just ski into snowdrifts and lose Teresa. I dont seemto have much control over which way the character skis anyway. Is there a way to skip the scene? I now hate this game. I wish I hadnt bought it. I play on PC. Is it a control issue? Am I doing something wrong? What gives?

• Re: Cant ski... stuck like hell

Same problem with me. I am PC user, normally Space key must give accleration ,this is what i saw in beggining of mission screen, but nothing happent. I change the key from options Shift , Ctrl , Enter.... Nothing is change. Cause of accleration problem game stuck. Some one HELP......

nateboy2001

its easy just move and dont always accelerate all the time.it took me a while

I think you didnt get the point. Accleration not wokring, after 10 sec game is over cause Terrase already gone , withour accleration key impossible to finish the game.

Isnt there a way to skip this stupid scene? If not I'm uninstalling this crap from my computer. Expensive crap too. 40 euros for this? Man the producers have a nerve! It's OK in a game to have challenging scenes but not impossible.How many PC users have passed this scene? PC USERS! What about a cheat code? What about unlocking another mission and forgetting OHMSS altogether. I have failed the scene so many times that IM BORED TO DEATH WITH IT AND WONT PLAY IT AGAIN. Also wont buy another thing from this company and will rate down this game on every game ratings table I can find. If anyone asks me about what a good game is to buy, i will reply... Splinter Cell, but for Gods sake avoid that terrible 007 legends crap. The controls are badly made on this game anyway. Terrible... just terrible.

007 Legends may not have good controls on the computer, but don't go to every website there is and give it one star. The game is very good on the Xbox,PS3,and WiiU. If you're going to tell someone the game is crap, tell them the game is crap on the computer, because I have finished the game and won't stop playing it still.