4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 1, 2013 1:23 PM by TARHEELJASON187 RSS

SERVER DOWN

Anybody else ?3:51 pm EST tuesday

• Re: SERVER DOWN

All good in the U.K sometimes backing out to the main menu can fix it or try going on zombies online this sometimes gives it a nudge

The crappy servers are always down.There are way too many games where I get kicked out,servers not available,or some butthead with a bad internet connection is "skipping through the map.I have a 31.28 downstream and a 5.31 upstream constantly.This is way more than I need,but this still keeps happening.I work for Time Warner Cable and my stuff is perfect.There needs to be a minimum connection speed to play online.There are not enough servers to support everyone that plays this game ,not even close.

The crappy servers are always down.There are way too many games where I get kicked out,servers not available,or some butthead with a bad internet connection is "skipping through the map.I have a 31.28 downstream and a 5.31 upstream constantly.This is way more than I need,but this still keeps happening.I work for Time Warner Cable and my stuff is perfect.There needs to be a minimum connection speed to play online.There are not enough servers to support everyone that plays this game ,not even close.