14 Replies Latest reply: Jan 1, 2013 5:30 PM by siccmade360 RSS

teleportation

madgamesss

they need to fix the teleporting. its such a big map that its really stupid to teleport randomly. for example if a teammate goes down why dont we spawn to the nearest lamp post hes at so we dont have to depend on that bus to stick together. also i hate when we teleport back and forth. like to town to bus depo then back to town then bus depo then back to town then to bus depo. idk if its just me but that is so annoying. it would be cool if we could contol where we teleport but thats unlikely but yet again when a team mate down i would expect to constantly spawn near him until he either died off or got revived by a teammate.

this is my thoughts. tell me what you think below in the comments section.

• Re: teleportation
          madgamesss

115 views and no replys and 1 like. do people think this is a stupid idea?

Dumb idea.  That would make it way to easy.  That would defeat the purpose of the challenge of surviving in the mist with gremlins, you could teleport straight to the box, etc.

madgamesss

that wouldnt make sense dude. the guy who went down would lose perks and if he didnt get revived he would lose his gun and all that fun and happy stuff he spent 3000 billion points because they needed that speacil gun from the box. think of all the players who would be like hell no. making stupid for someone to say hey dude i got jug but for the heck of it ill go down the box so you can get a random gun..... i dont really care about spawning to the box. what im concerned about is why should i have to stick with my team mates constantly. also it wouldnt make sense to make it easier because first off id rather have jug before getting an amazing gun and if someone in the middle of a round tells me to go down close to the box ill be like. what happens if you dont revive me? huh? i might lose everything? thats kinda funny how you said its about running in the fog. well how will you reach them in time running in the fog? or taking the bus? its too far? most likely if that person doesnt get revived, they quit. why do they quit you may ask? well because i dont wanna watch someone  do something for 30 min as they watch for a long time. its very boring. i dare you to go down on a high round and watch that long and as soon as you come back you go down again because jug is too far. then you must watch another 30 min. of bs. i dont think treyarch understands how long these games can last. you can tell they dont know by the theater mode. i have to wait like 15 min. just getting to the middle fast fowarding. then i see siccmade360 comment and then i think once again that no one enjoys doing nothing but watch the entire time. its boring. its not ok id love to do something at least. maybe they can introduce a new perk that makes you stay down longer so people can come get you or maybe have an upgraded quick revive that cost a heck of a lot of money like almost all of your bank money would be needed but the upgraded perk would pick you back you like in solo. it wouldnt make much easier because how many time honestly will you buy the upgraded perk that cost that much. i like the saying in spiderman with great power comes a great responsbility. they made a huge map and im glad they are doing something new which is what i love about them but like i said its a huge map and because they made this huge map they need to bend the rules a little bit to make it fair and enjoyable. but like what you said made no sense in my mind what so ever. id like to hear your point of view of why you thought that. my point of view is yeah it would make it easier if my team mate wanted to be kind and re buy everything but um i dont think the avrage person would be like yea id love to lose my perks. id love to watch you just in case you dont wanna revive me. that sounds like a great idea. i love it.... -_- no... thats no one i have ever played with. but yea id love to hear your point of view please explain how this doesnt work one more time 

Feel the same way! The only solution i have, is to make sure they have tombstone.