4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2013 8:54 AM by filthy3627 RSS

Something strange happened last night.

Ok might be misleading but last night I was in a lobby for a game last night and every time I got into a head on gun fight with this one player my gun would seem to skip firing for a couple of rounds. I would shoot him get a hit marker then my would seem to get jammed or something for a spit second then would begin firing right before I died. Also notice that I would be running along and the whole lobby would freeze for a split second and then the player you could see would sort of warp like 5 feet forward including myself. My brother was also in the lobby from his house and he said he noticed the same thing. Funny that one player went like 28 and 5 with no scorestreaks in tdm also. Also said players score per minute was only 190 which doesn't really translate. Anyways we left the lobby after that match because it seemed a little strange.

• Re: Something strange happened last night.

Could be a lag switcher. I've had this happen to me before and it's always just one person(you have to be host). Could be the game. Personally, when this happens, I report them. You can usually tell the difference between game lag and a cheater. I've noticed quite a few things lately, and I think there are some signal and system exploits(hacks) happening that have yet to be revealed. Oh yeah,  here they come, "you can't hack Xbox, blah,blah,blah, proof, blah, blah"

It's just lag, try resetting your router see if it helps, if not join a new lobby as the host has a rubbish connection or your the other side of the world to the host!

filthy3627

I have had the same thing also. If it was a lag switcher the entire lobby would have went to one bar while the switcher stays at four. Most likely it was a player with a bad connection and you were being held victim to the "L" word!!  On your screen he was jumping all over the place while on his screen everything is normal, what I would like to know is why the game allows a plyer with a crap connection to get into a "BEST" connections lobby. This is the root of most of the evil in this game in my opinion. I know every person cannot afford good internet but they're should be some sort of cut-off as to which connections can be placed into the any-normal-best lobbies. Just my thoughts.