3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 13, 2013 2:06 PM by twiztdvengeance RSS

Banned bops1

I got banned on black ops 1, Because i got in a modded lobby that infects people who have been in the lobby! I didnt know this and the result is a BAN. Why should i suffer for other people hacking? I am legit, I camp, I rush.

Psn: IiDViI (they are all i's)

@Treyarch- Unban me please

@everyone- Happy new year

• Re: Banned bops1

I hear you on this. My son has been banned on COD ghosts for the same sort of thing. And I am a mother on the war path, so whoever is responsible needs to watch out!!  I don't like the replies I have seen from this company so far, so will be investigating further!

speshall

People are sick to death with all these poxy cheats. Smart arsed comments just add to the annoyance. Take Gamaliere. He has on his profile $10 PSN GOD MODE. Says he cant be banned. Says he's a hacker and can un-ban himself. They make me sick to the stomach. Ban all cheats for life. People have to learn right from wrong. Even at an early age.

i have the same problem has anyone answered about this yet im sick of this i can play on my xbox but my roommate and i both like playing on the PS3 and i cant get into a lobby in ghost either on my PS4 has call of duty banned me from playing on their servers.

PSN  ID- Tonyv_133