1 2 3 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply on Jan 6, 2013 3:20 PM by The_Shift RSS

Many people will NEVER get to use the highest kill streaks....

I know there are a lot of good people on here that have no problems getting the higher kill streaks....But most of the games I play people have average scores and KD's nothing to brag about but average and usually only get up to the guardian...maybe the AGR if they are lucky...I don't think that fair, or balanced to have the kill streaks SOOOO high up there they are un atanable to the average player.

I know alot are saying "OH WHAT A NOOB! YOU WANT EVERYONE TO GET INSTA KILL STREAKS RARARAR"

But yea...I do LOL I don't think its fair that everyone doesn't have a shot to get the cool kill streaks....

And If you are SOOOO good and think this is a problem, why can't you figure out ways to counter the noobs that get kill streaks...like shooting them down, using different perks ect ect.

In cod4 it took 7 kills to get a chopper, 5 for an airstrike on this game you need like 3-4 more kills in a row....

I am sorry but the average player has no chance having fun getting 11 kills for a chopper and it getting shot down right away.

what do you guys think?

• Test #1
          1. Re: Many people will NEVER get to use the highest kill streaks....

Most kills without dying for me is 17, I did once on this game and was helped out with a triple kill on a bouncing betty. 

Because I don't get long kill streaks I opt for a care package which usually is a killer drone, a UAV, or the occasional sentry gun/guardian.  I have seen the dogs before but not sure if he got a kill streak or a lucky care package.

Last Edited: Jan 5, 2013 10:53 PM
          • Test #1
            2. Re: Many people will NEVER get to use the highest kill streaks....

yea once...i mean there is no fun in that....They should make the highest kill streak 1500 pts or 1100....  lets get realistic here.

Last Edited: Jan 5, 2013 10:55 PM
            • Test #1
              3. Re: Many people will NEVER get to use the highest kill streaks....

Kill streaks reward good players for helping be it killing or objectively, anyone can attain any killstreak if they play often enough to get better at the game. Maybe you place once a week but eventually you will get to the point that you can get them.

I play FFA pretty well exclusively and for me if I get to a swarm or dogs the game is almost over and they aren't of any use.

But you could always run Carepackage with engineer. Care package is really low and if its something shitty you can re-roll it and make it better. I have only used the CP maybe about 10 times and got an AGR V-Sat and Stealth chopper from it.

Also if you learn how to stack your streaks they really work very well at boosting you up fast.

CUAV, V-sat or

VSAT, EMP gives you mega points and can easily boost you to load star, dogs even Swarm if you use Hardline.

Last Edited: Jan 5, 2013 10:58 PM
              • Test #1
                4. Re: Many people will NEVER get to use the highest kill streaks....

Sure yea stacking like killing people with the flag, playing objective all that good stuff....But still I mean...Its no fun... I usually got 2 or 3 choppers in cod4 and had some called on me....I dealt with it and found ways to counter it....

same with any game I play....It was fair.

Does anyone not realise you can get swarm and the whole other team switches to the light machiene gun class with blind eye and it makes swarm useless???

Thta is not fun for anyone.  Especially the guy who actually got it....

Last Edited: Jan 5, 2013 11:04 PM
                • Test #1
                  5. Re: Many people will NEVER get to use the highest kill streaks....

well, that'd be true, but in Kill Confirmed it's super easy to get higher killstreaks. I mean, 100 for a collect, and 50 for a kill? Say you get 5 kills and confirm them all (A Pred in MW3), then you get a Lightning Strike. Get 2-4 kills with your lightning strike, you can chain it to a death machine. Get a couple more kills with a death machine, and you got a Stealth Chopper. Those killstreaks are middle of the pack, but powerful nonetheless. It's all about your setup

Also, use what you're comfortable with. If you can get higher killstreaks, go for it. If not, use lower setups to help you out. When I first started, I used a simple UAV, Hunter Killer, Care package. It's better to use smaller killstreaks and get them often, than to use higher killstreaks and never get them

P.S. Hardline works wonders.

Last Edited: Jan 5, 2013 11:05 PM
                  • Test #1
                    6. Re: Many people will NEVER get to use the highest kill streaks....

I never earned an Osprey in MW3. I never even had it equipped. Its the only killstreak emblem I didn't bother getting. I usually do the big killstreaks just enough to get challenges complete. I've got a couple swarms through care packs in BO2. They racked up kills like crazy but didn't count towards the challenges.

Last Edited: Jan 5, 2013 11:18 PM
                    • Test #1
                      7. Re: Many people will NEVER get to use the highest kill streaks....

yea but why are the score streaks soooo high, when there are ways to make them completley use less...

Last Edited: Jan 5, 2013 11:20 PM
                      • Test #1
                        8. Re: Many people will NEVER get to use the highest kill streaks....

Call of Duty was more enjoyable with just 3 killstreaks - UAV / Air Strike / Chopper.

Most players could get 7 kills at least once in their life.

Last Edited: Jan 5, 2013 11:26 PM
                        • Test #1
                          9. Re: Many people will NEVER get to use the highest kill streaks....

I agree with you there....I like killstreaks, I like the Idea of having multiple choices....I HATE how difficult they made them to get....

The highest kill streak should be 1100 pts.

Last Edited: Jan 5, 2013 11:28 PM
                          1 2 3 Previous Next