1 2 3 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply: Jan 6, 2013 3:20 PM by The_Shift RSS

Many people will NEVER get to use the highest kill streaks....

I know there are a lot of good people on here that have no problems getting the higher kill streaks....But most of the games I play people have average scores and KD's nothing to brag about but average and usually only get up to the guardian...maybe the AGR if they are lucky...I don't think that fair, or balanced to have the kill streaks SOOOO high up there they are un atanable to the average player.

I know alot are saying "OH WHAT A NOOB! YOU WANT EVERYONE TO GET INSTA KILL STREAKS RARARAR"

But yea...I do LOL I don't think its fair that everyone doesn't have a shot to get the cool kill streaks....

And If you are SOOOO good and think this is a problem, why can't you figure out ways to counter the noobs that get kill streaks...like shooting them down, using different perks ect ect.

In cod4 it took 7 kills to get a chopper, 5 for an airstrike on this game you need like 3-4 more kills in a row....

I am sorry but the average player has no chance having fun getting 11 kills for a chopper and it getting shot down right away.

what do you guys think?

1 2 3 Previous Next