4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 9, 2013 9:33 AM by WKMMS RSS

Your online stats have been reset?...

WKMMS

Something very strange happened when I logged in to play a few minutes ago.  I got an error message at the start of the game saying "your online stats have been reset"....

However, none of my actual online stats have been reset at all.  I still have the same prestige and level rank, the same kill totals, KDR, spm etc.  The only thing that did happen was that all my prestige rewards were refunded.  I had all of my permanent unlock tokens, but lost all of my regular unlock tokens that I'd earned this prestige,  and all of my content unlocked this prestige was locked again.  I also lost all of my custom class slots (had 9) but had a token to unlock one more so I have 6.

Bit pissed about the whole thing to be honest,  I'm kind of stuck with all the basic stuff for the rest of this prestige now because everything I had unlocked is now locked again. 

Has this happened to anyone else?  I've never seen anything like it in all my years playing CoD. 

• Re: Your online stats have been reset?...
          rankismet

WKMMS wrote:

Something very strange happened when I logged in to play a few minutes ago.  I got an error message at the start of the game saying "your online stats have been reset"....

However, none of my actual online stats have been reset at all.  I still have the same prestige and level rank, the same kill totals, KDR, spm etc.  The only thing that did happen was that all my prestige rewards were refunded.  I had all of my permanent unlock tokens, but lost all of my regular unlock tokens that I'd earned this prestige,  and all of my content unlocked this prestige was locked again.  I also lost all of my custom class slots (had 9) but had a token to unlock one more so I have 6.

Bit pissed about the whole thing to be honest,  I'm kind of stuck with all the basic stuff for the rest of this prestige now because everything I had unlocked is now locked again. 

Has this happened to anyone else?  I've never seen anything like it in all my years playing CoD. 

PM Cutpurse... he might be able to help.

WKMMS

I've seen another thread that said it has something to do with if you play local matches then there's some sort of glitch that can cause the problem.  I've been playing quite a few warm-up games against the bots to get my shot in before I go online, so maybe that's what's happened there.  I'll stick to playing the custom games. 

As it turns out it's not so bad after all.  It reset all of the weapon attachment challenges so I get to do them all again and earn the XP all over again.  I just have to pay the small price of not having so many options unlocked for the rest of this prestige.  I also got a spare unlock token since I've completed all challenges with the XPR-50 already and since I hate it I spent the token on the M8A1 instead. 

Every cloud has a silver lining I guess.

jeepchick

For any derank issues or stat resets you will need to contact Customer Support. Some quick links are listed below.

Contacting Customer Support

Twitter & Facebook availability: Considered 24/7

Claire JeepChick

Treyarch Moderator