1 12 13 14 15 16 Previous Next 200 Replies Latest reply: Aug 10, 2013 10:22 PM by thatguy12345678 Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • 130. Re: Black Ops 2 DLC  for the Wii U......
        BobbyMcGee

Ok sorry I'm not "credible" enough, let me give you my other answer. There is no information on dlc at this time, any and all dlc threads will be locked or removed. Better?

• 131. Re: Black Ops 2 DLC  for the Wii U......

I wasn't talking about ubisoft. They aren't activision or treyarch. This is about Call of Duty Black Ops 2 @.@ ....Trolls..... lol XD

• 132. Re: Black Ops 2 DLC  for the Wii U......

I wasn't talking about ubisoft. They aren't activision or treyarch. This is about Call of Duty Black Ops 2 @.@ ....Trolls..... lol XD

• 133. Re: Black Ops 2 DLC  for the Wii U......

well unfortunately since treyarch and Activision are taking there sweet time with getting these DLC's to us. i have about 28 friends that have sold their copy's of CODBO2 all due to the fact that they feel that Activision and treyarch look at Nintendo as the red headed step child of the console world. we do not feel appreciated i'm keeping my copy but really its been months. stop messing around. this is Nintnedo's comeback system and btw im sure if sony and microsoft goes the way im thinking they are going no one is going to buy them now about patches were greatful for those. they fix the little bugs here and there that make the game unfair so please keep patching at least

• 134. Re: Black Ops 2 DLC  for the Wii U......

I would just like to say that i have supported the Call of Duty franchise from the beginning. But I feel that as a consumer that I don't matter or count because of what platform I choose to play on! Unfrotunatly I am regretting supporting Activision and Treyarch due to the lack of concern they show to the people that bought and support their game. Although double XP weekends are nice for people who play on the Wii U, once you've become prestige master there is no use for it and playing the same maps the game came with over and over is just not fun. All in all the replay value of Black Ops 2 for the Wii U is ziltch. Furthermore I don't think it's right to let people buy the game and not let them know in advance that they will not get to partake in any of the features that people playing on other consoles get to. People can say that it's a money issue but Wii U players haven't even gotten any of the free perks everyone else have gotten to enjoy. I'm sorry but it's not fair and it's not right. I have been asked several times by friends and family if they should get Black Ops 2 for their Wii U and sadly I have had no choice but to tell them not to get it due to these issues.

• 135. Re: Black Ops 2 DLC  for the Wii U......

i totally agree with you,im 36 tomorrow and have been gaming 31 years now and have played all the call of dutys over all consoles,i have a ps3 too but didnt buy black ops 2 as its a superior version on wii u with better controls etc etc 60 frames a second and full 1080p blah blah blah,im sick of being mugged off by these lame developers who couldnt care less as long as the dollars are coming in,when we shelled out for our wii u we paid on average about £50 for black ops 2 and yet we dont even get a sniff of nuketown that all other platforms got as the norm,now theyre on dlc2 with more maps,more zombies,more weapons etc and it pisses me off!!!!! at least give us the option of dlc and maybe do like psn and charge around £10 per pack,it wouldnt be hard to port down from 360 or ps3 and wouldnt take long either,they just being stubborn at treyarch and wanna deny all knowledge and even talk about nintendo and dlc for black ops 2

• 136. Re: Black Ops 2 DLC  for the Wii U......

I agree with what your saying. my thoughts are they should start us with nuketown for free, cause i know everyone else is now getting it for free, and they should see how good th does and take it from. and also thats where they kinda started with the dlc anyway. plus nuketown zombies is just the ****

• 137. Re: Black Ops 2 DLC  for the Wii U......

tonyd1977 wrote:

im sick of being mugged off by these lame developers who couldnt care less as long as the dollars are coming in

it wouldnt be hard to port down from 360 or ps3 and wouldnt take long either,they just being stubborn at treyarch and wanna deny all knowledge and even talk about nintendo and dlc for black ops 2

False.

• 138. Re: Black Ops 2 DLC  for the Wii U......
                        Snowyday

So Treyarch nows info about Wii U DLC but you can't say anything yet am I right

• 139. Re: Black Ops 2 DLC  for the Wii U......

What I'm saying is that Treyarch actually does care about the Wii U.  "Porting down" is not what we do on the Wii U.  And the work involved in bringing something onto a new platform is not negligible. 

We don't benefit from being "stubborn."  And I have never denied all knowledge.  I have said that I have no information I can share at this time.  Like a thousand times. 

1 12 13 14 15 16 Previous Next