1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 200 Replies Latest reply on Aug 10, 2013 10:22 PM by thatguy12345678 Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • Test #1
        80. Re: Black Ops 2 DLC  for the Wii U......

NES here to. I played master blaster forever.

Last Edited: Mar 1, 2013 11:15 AM
        • Test #1
          81. Re: Black Ops 2 DLC  for the Wii U......

If I'd known they were never going to release DLC for Excitebike, I never would have bought it in the first place.

Last Edited: Mar 1, 2013 11:24 AM
          • Test #1
            82. Re: Black Ops 2 DLC  for the Wii U......

All in good fun my friend, nothing wrong with lightening the mood a bit.

Last Edited: Mar 1, 2013 11:33 AM
            • Test #1
              83. Re: Black Ops 2 DLC  for the Wii U......

My first console was the NES and I've owned every console up to date. Including handhelds.

Last Edited: Mar 1, 2013 11:54 AM
              • Test #1
                84. Re: Black Ops 2 DLC  for the Wii U......

Too bad you can't use the zapper for the nes anymore unless you have an older tv. I miss playing my duckhunt.

Last Edited: Mar 1, 2013 11:56 AM
                • Test #1
                  85. Re: Black Ops 2 DLC  for the Wii U......

I would pay $59 for Excitebike in a HEARTBEAT.

Last Edited: Mar 1, 2013 12:14 PM
                  • Test #1
                    86. Re: Black Ops 2 DLC  for the Wii U......

Dude I'm probably speaking for everyone who is with nintedo and play cod, and we have been excluded from the real experience of cod and stuff like that for example Normal black Ops we didn't get anything no map packs no gunship no chopper gunner no new maps for zombes not even moon so we all got probably disappointed and then we heard mw3 is coming out for the wiiu and we're like oo good new game hopefully we will get the stuff that xbox and ps3 have so we went ahhed and bought the game and the whole time people are glitching people and hacking and spawn trading so people started buying xbox and ps3 and we stay hopping there is a chance we will get downlodable content. But no we still didn't get anything so people started buying xbox and ps3 but I stayed hoping there is still chance but then when I heard wii u was cuming out I knew we were going. To get downlodable content so I pre order the game and no nuketown 2025 and I'm like wtf we didn't get **** again and now probably EVERYBODY that has wiiu cod bi2 is Begging for dlc and map packs and yet again were excluded and buddy think about water you just read beacuz 100k people are asking for downloaded content so please we beg you and also I'm a zombies fan look up. Town survival 4 people I'm rank 3rd in the the world on wiiu and I'm hoping die rise comes out so me and my friends set a new record bye.    By smokedoutsnipes

Last Edited: Mar 4, 2013 8:47 PM
                    • Test #1
                      87. Re: Black Ops 2 DLC  for the Wii U......

A_Trey_U wrote:

If I'd known they were never going to release DLC for Excitebike, I never would have bought it in the first place.

That was probably a poor choice of a NES classic with which to make a snarky point. Excitebike's custom track editor had nonfunctional save and load features upon its release. The associated game manual stated that said features were included for "potential product development," despite being listed as part of the product.

Then again, your example may be apropos to the topic at hand...just not in the manner you meant.

Last Edited: Mar 4, 2013 9:43 PM
                      • Test #1
                        88. Re: Black Ops 2 DLC  for the Wii U......

I don't need a straight up answer. I don't care if we get DLC or not (well actually I do care but thats besides the point) I just want to know. A_Trey_U you seound like a great guy and I know you are not allowed to disclose information about the DLC, but can you at least give us some sort of hint or riddle giving us the slightest clue about DLC? Thanks in advance.

Last Edited: Mar 7, 2013 5:14 PM
                        • Test #1
                          89. Re: Black Ops 2 DLC  for the Wii U......

He has. But it's a thread so obscure that I'm not sure it still exists.

Last Edited: Mar 7, 2013 5:15 PM
                          1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next