3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 5, 2014 9:20 AM by GrandmaCheeks_ RSS

Head Glitching.

Needs to be fixed! Makes no since that when I see them all I can see is the top of their head, and no gun or body (yes apparently our guns fire from our foreheads.....), and they can they see just fine. Or apparently when I try to sneak through and on my screen is half blocked by a rock or wall, yet they can my entire body like i got no cover.... Makes me freakin rage like crazy how such bull can go on.

Probably been threads before, but man just getting tired of this garbage.

• Re: Head Glitching.
          ghamorra

This can be so easily fixed by not only what you said, but also by adjusting the height of objects. according to players height when crouching and standing. Also by removing steep grades like the launch pad on Carrier, that should have never been in the game

hatingspawntrappers

i am too

GrandmaCheeks_

This is part of the game, but this is kind of true Vegra.. I myself head glitch in some maps, for example Raid, but not a lot. Sure you want it to be fix, but this is part of the game.

Vegra wrote:

Needs to be fixed! Makes no since that when I see them all I can see is the top of their head, and no gun or body (yes apparently our guns fire from our foreheads.....), and they can they see just fine. Or apparently when I try to sneak through and on my screen is half blocked by a rock or wall, yet they can my entire body like i got no cover.... Makes me freakin rage like crazy how such bull can go on.

Probably been threads before, but man just getting tired of this garbage.