1) depends on how many attachments it has. ex. a gun that has 10attachments has 10 levels
3) you cqn put your emblem and clan tag on the gun
website anymore. Okay, i think you get more gun xp every gun prestige. 5)wut 6) idk 7)i heard bad things about zombiu, so im staying away from it. i was skeptical about ac3....until i got it. It is one of the most amazing and well done games i have ever played. the fact that i actually knew a lot of the historical references in the game made me feel like a huge nerd though. The game is amazing. i cant stay away from it. its just plain awesome.
1. I believe its 16 (at least for the smgs, haven't paid attention for the assault rifles or other weapons)
2. You can prestige a gun twice and then level it up to max level again to get all the attachments.
3. You can put your clan tag or your emblem on your gun after prestiging the gun and you also get a weapon mastery title for prestiging the gun twice and getting it to max level.
4. The two prestiges are basically the same; the weapon resets level, you lose attachments, challenges reset, etc., but you can put your clan tag on after first prestige and then your emblem after 2nd prestige.
5. I'm not quite sure on this one but I'm assuming yes
6. It is definitely worth it for the titles and putting your emblem/clan tag on imo ;P.
7. I can't say anything for zombi u but assassin's creed on wii u is very fun for me, but my only gripe is that if you play with the screen on the tv, you have to use headphones in the gamepad to hear the characters talking during cutscenes (at least that's what I think, I've tried to toggle options and it only seems to play sound when I play on the gamepad, but its too late for me in the game to get used to that really).