2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 16, 2013 5:44 PM by zombieAA RSS

Trey arch die rise really

Dumbest name ever what ever happen to the original guys guess don't finish what you start die rise real original you could at least put the original guys in the game like yaw did in call of the dead  if you expect people to get these maps make the maps like bops1  I m not buying any dlc

• Re: Trey arch die rise really

Due to the lack of grammar, I am having a hard time deciphering your ebonics, but I'll do my best.

Die Rise is a play on words off of High Rise (a tall building). The use stuff like that cause it's Zombie Themed. Note how Call of Duty got turned into Call of the Dead, or transit got turned into TranZit.

The original guys likely will come back. however, if they just suddenly came back in Die rise, it wouldn't make sense. The EE in Green Run did not explain nor state that they got back from Moon. Maybe in Die Rise they will have an Easter egg where you HELP the Original Crew get back. Who knows? Maybe the current crew could try and survive with the original one and we will get 8-player Survival/TranZit/whatever.

Finally, many of us are satisfied and happy with Green run/Tranzit. You have not played Die rise. you don't know what it's like. It is NOT TranZit-style. And they still do expect people to get these maps? Why? Because we love them.

God, the amount of self-centred people on the COD Zombies forums is overwhelming... Why do you think that your opinion is the most important? We love Treyarch for Zmbies and innovation, and they deliver. Learn to appreciate a great map without calling out the hard-working devs.

• Re: Trey arch die rise really

CommanderStalin wrote:

Die Rise is a play on words off of High Rise (a tall building). The use stuff like that cause it's Zombie Themed. Note how Call of Duty got turned into Call of the Dead, or transit got turned into TranZit.

I also thought "Die Rise" was a play on Der Riese as well as High Rise, or is that just me? Also I think "Call of the Dead" was more a play on all of George A. Romero's horror films which tend to always be "____ of the Dead" (Dawn, Day, Land etc...) but Call added because of Call of Duty.

I do admit though I think TranZit and Die Rise are slightly silly names. But if the map's decent who cares?