13 Replies Latest reply on Jan 18, 2013 10:30 AM by Thesandman RSS

Help Stop Black ops 2 10th Prestige Glitch

Hey Guys Support this and Stop the

10th Prestige Glitch

for Black ops 2 befor its gets wrose Stop them ~~~> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtlCjqcCMbA

• Test #1
          Re: Help Stop Black ops 2 10th Prestige Glitch

What's it matter if someone glitches to 10th prestige?  The real problem is the people who use mods, etc to ruin the game for other players.   

Last Edited: Jan 17, 2013 6:35 PM
          • Test #1

Not too worried about what others are doing, as long as they aren't cheating, I'm about having fun,and leveling mine up, not what the other guy is doing. But definitely understand where you're coming from. I say let the game play do the real talking. Fake PMs will suck, and legiit PMs will smash them back to level 1 rofl.

Last Edited: Jan 18, 2013 12:19 AM
            • Test #1

i am a prestige master, have been for a long time now, got 2 sets of guns with the diamond cammo and have focussed on a load of other challenges. i remember the first time i got called hacker IT SUCKED! knowing you have dedicated yourself to something and put **** loads off effort into getting where you are just for jeaous people to assume you hacked the game is a bummer. all i can say to hackers is you spent that much money on a game just to complete it in 2 minutes for them that's just money waisted! ......... for people that are not in a clan on black ops 2 and are looking to join you can apply to my clan as we are recruiting. search for SOUTH_EAST_GOONS and click to apply. happy gaming.

Last Edited: Jan 18, 2013 1:37 AM
              • Test #1

It is not only the 10th.its done by the duplication glitch and you can duplicate every prestige on every level.i think there are more people who did it with 6,7,8 and 9th prestige.they cant ban all glitchers because its not 100% detectable and people who have been banned and know about the fix,unban themselve in 10 seconds.the coding in this game is ridiculous and i think they are not able to fix this.

Last Edited: Jan 18, 2013 3:31 AM
                • Test #1

Cheating is cheating,regardless of it being only a "minor" glitch. Officer i was only doing 5mph over the limit or officer i was doing 40mph over the limit. in both examples its speeding,so the same applies here in the COD community.

I personally will report every lowlife cheating scumbag i come across. You glitchers make me sick and you should FO to the xbox or something.

Last Edited: Jan 18, 2013 10:30 AM