14 Replies Latest reply: Jan 22, 2013 11:11 PM by Foxhound-Pro RSS

What satisfaction do people get out of camping?

Ovrlord

There's just something about the mindset of certain people that I cannot fully understand. The entire idea of camping really leaves some questions to be answers. Sure some may say that they find it okay to camp an objective, but some people just take it way too far and ruin the experience for everyone else. We shouldn't be getting spawn camped by some ****head shooting us with a light machine gun that's equipped with the freakin target finder. (In my opinion, that attachment shouldn't even be available for lmg's in the first place.) It's as if people fall in love with certain corners in the map, and just set up camp for the duration of the match. I bet most of you even stay in those nice little headglitching spots and wait for your unexpected victim for a prolonged period of time. Whatever the case may be, I still want to know what satisfaction would you campers possibly get by sitting there in one spot like *******, and show that you aren't skilled enough to kill anyone by any other means.

• Re: What satisfaction do people get out of camping?

keep crying it makes me

Ovrlord

I guess what I posted was "crying" even though it really wasn't, but I guess idiots like you aren't really that smart. People who have nothing constructive to put in their posts (Prime example being you.) basicly only want attention and has absolutely nothing better to say. Before you post next time, one thing you should consider is THINKING before you start posting.

No...you really are just crying.  Same old angry kid gets kiled in the game a bunch of times a certain way.  Gets really PO'd and decides to make a rant thread on the HQ saying how bad something is.  But the only reason he's posting is because he got beat in someway or another. 

Cmon, you know it to be true!

Ovrlord

Your statement is ludicrous to be honest, and can't be anymore false. The camping in this game has gotten way out of hand, and it doesn't take someone being angry about it to see it.

You mean to tell me that someone with an lmg equipped with a target finder and camping in the enemy spawn is beating them? That doesn't make any sense. All you would be doing performing this action is standing there shooting at people as soon as they spawn. Answer me this. How exactly would this be called beating someone if you all you're doing is camping in a spot in there spawn shooting someone that just spawned? Doesn't make much sense does it?

Let's also talk about corner campers. All they are doing is sitting in the corner. So if I happen to somehow venture into their little corner and get killed, I'm getting beat because someone happened to not be skilled enough to kill me any other way?

You cannot deny the simple fact that you would be annoyed if you were continuously killed in a manner that you can do almost nothing about because someone decided to take a nice long break in your spawn and just sit there. For all I know, you're probably one of the ones who thinks that you've accomplished something just by camping the entire game.

Out of sheer ignorance, you decided to attempt to talk down on me when in reality, all you've done was prove that you are just as much of an idiot as the person I initially responded to was. No wonder why a portion of the community is full of ********.

Some people are just playing the objective and camping is an effective way to do this. Also newer players aren't always used to everything that goes on and as a result play a lot slower. I remember when I was knew I would camp a bit just to take everything in and decide what to do next. Also spawntrapping is one of the most effective ways to play the objective, gets you kills and prevents the other team from playing the objective.

I don't camp i play dom and there is so many tmes that iv'e sat on that flag on my own and got shot but i have to admit if i'm going for the 10 bloodthurtsys i do abit of camping but thats the only time.

I like to play the game as though it were real life. Yeah killing a bunch of people is great but I play more not to die. Its just my style. People dont like it, I know. I even made an emblem to warn people what my intentions are. I dont like to use the smg every single game, so when Im using a lmg or sniper, I play the game a lot slower. The new Ghost has made it easier for people to spot campers, though, and I think it is a good thing now that Im used to it.

I am still trying to completely understand it too but as far as i have understood it at this point is that people are just too bad. This games blows when compared to MW3 for example. It is just not well put together and as a result, people camp because they are too bad to move. I'm not saying everyone should run down the middle shooting randomly. But people need to MOVE. Camping ruins the game for everyone. I just leave games with campers to avoid getting upset.

ok, let me explain so even my Autistic nephew can understand. Grab a pen and paper, and take notes, ok? Here we go....
                          1) some people don't have super fast reflexes as others.....
                          2) some people might not have perfect vision......
                          3)  some people do it.......BECAUSE THEY CAN......
                          4) there are some, that do it.....SIMPLY to make the other team rage and CRY.....and the topper of it, is when they do that, and then come here, and read 'bout people CRYING 'bout campers!

So, what's so hard to firgure out 'bout that???

Ovrlord

Let's go over what you did wrong here shall we?

1. You're talking about reflexes even though that wasn't my question?

2. You're talking about vision even though that wasn't my question?

3. No **** bro. Thanks Captain Obvious. I knew you were smart enough to figure that one out.

4. That doesn't justify your post. I don't give a **** if the person is doing it for entertainment or not. Camping ruins the game, and just because it may seem funny to you does not mean everyone else will find it as joke. The sooner you realize that the smarter you'll eventually be.

So, what's so hard to figure* out about* that???

Great explanation bro, but from his next reply I think he is not quite as "on the ball" as your autistic nephew..here let me clarify something for you OP:

Ovrlord you need to add "Some people camp because" in front of each point he made (You know 1, 2, 3...etc)

See in your first post you asked WHY some people camp...

and he...ummm...well he explained just that.

And it went right over your little raging teenager brain.

I think you may want to go back to Pokeman or whatever it is you are good at.

Stop trying to understand what other people think and play the game.

Foxhound-Pro

You enter into this discussione entirely biased and seeking an answer to a loaded question. I'm locking this thread. It is not productive.