7 Replies Latest reply on Jan 23, 2013 4:34 PM by Betterthanu RSS

Help with Gold Crossbow!

So yesterday I was playing and the only thing left for me to get the gold crossbow was the bloodthirsty and the car explosion kill (not worrying to much about the car explosion at the moment). So I'm playing Demo on Express and I get 2 kills with the bow right before the intermission. Then after the intermission I get 3 more so I should have a bloodthirsty right? Well it never gave the the bloodthirsty so I was wondering do I have to get all five kills without an intermission or what? Help.

• Test #1
          Re: Help with Gold Crossbow!

As with the "Tick, Boom!" challenge (Stick 5 people with Semtex in same match), the count resets at round end.  You'll have to try and get completely in one round.

Last Edited: Jan 23, 2013 3:20 PM
            • Test #1

Wow thats lame. So basically I should play games that don't have intermissions in order to get the camo.

Last Edited: Jan 23, 2013 3:24 PM
                • Test #1

I got those in sticks and stones, the bloodthirsty is a real pain, CAMP is the best advise I can give you.

Last Edited: Jan 23, 2013 3:36 PM
                    • Test #1

Yeah i know its so difficult. The thing about sticks and stones is I find it harder because you cant have scavenger so you only get 6 shots. That's so dumb that intermissions reset the bloodthirsty. I guess I need to play like Headquarters and try to get people capturing the headquarter.

Last Edited: Jan 23, 2013 3:50 PM
                        • Test #1

The crossbow is slow to shoot, and with the lag you really need to lead your target more than you normally would, I tend to shoot at least three steps in front of the target. And Dont miss and 6 shots are enough, LOL

Last Edited: Jan 23, 2013 3:56 PM
                      • Test #1

The easiest way I found to do:  Hardcore, using concussion and scavenger.  Toss concussion, shoot with crossbow.  Because it's hardcore, the bolt kills, not the explosion.  Therefore they drop a scav pack.  Pick up pack, refill bolts and concussion grenades, go again =)

If you dont like hardcore because you die too quickly, do it in core.  But remember, when you kill with the bolt explosion you dont get a scav pack.  So you'll have to concuss and knife the 2nd or 3rd person to get a pack to replenish bolts and concussion grenades.

Last Edited: Jan 23, 2013 4:06 PM