7 Replies Latest reply: Jan 27, 2013 3:19 PM by FixBlops2 RSS

What the HELL is going on?!!!

Microsoft360

Yesterday my hit detection was pretty much perfect, in fact it was flawless I was winning games like I used to on other COD titles and I was playing for a few hours on peak times.

Today the hit detection is worse than ever!!! I'M USING THE SMR WITH FMJ AND AUTOMATIC SELECT FIRE and im having to plough an entire clip into players before they die... thats stupid!!! And its not my connection becuase I have 40mbps fiber with anywhere from 6 to 15ms ping...

I watched the MP reveal trailer and it was quite honestly making me laugh (look at the hit detection in that trailer.. its perfect) and lets be honest it ******* sucks in real life game play...

To add to this the menu keeps freezing and taking forever to load and locking, I have to exit to the dashboard and load the game back up to play.. and its not my disc becuase the game is installed and my XBOX is relatively..

Please fix this game.. its soooo frsutrating!!!

Rant over...

• Re: What the HELL is going on?!!!

Microsoft360 wrote:

To add to this the menu keeps freezing and taking forever to load and locking, I have to exit to the dashboard and load the game back up to play.. and its not my disc becuase the game is installed and my XBOX is relatively..

I am having the same issue today. Taking WAY to long to find a lobby..then when I get in one..WHAM 1 bar. Back out, wait an eternity, find a lobby, losing miserably with enemy dogs running around....etc. It is very frustrating. My XBOX is now shut off for awhile mainly due to taking to long to find a match. Double XP weekends seems to be the worst for anything anymore...boosters, lag switchers, lag, idiot teammates who go 1-30 and think they are helping the team out.....The matches are MUCH better for me when there are not 3 million players online. Don't know why that is....it just is.

oh, this is simple, THE FMJ ATTACHMENT DOES NOT INCREASE THE DAMAGE OF THE GUN, JUST WALL PENETRATION.

automatic fire sucks on that and the swat, it fires faster if you trigger it.

and IT DOES sound its YOUR conection

Same here, yesterday when the update came out the game was good now today its like they flipped the switch and now i get instant killed by everyone, the enemies are also hard to kill like they have juggernaut on.