7 Replies Latest reply: Jan 28, 2013 11:33 AM by dowhatican RSS

Rendering Videos

Is there a reason that when you go to render a video, if you unplug your controller it automatically cancels the rendering process? I unplugged my controller so the battery life wouldn't be wasted while I was waiting for the video to render, and it automatically cancels. So after starting it all over, I go to leave the room and my controller falls off the seat and turns off...Cancels it yet again. Had to start a rendering process 3 times when my controller has nothing to do with it. What's the point?

• Re: Rendering Videos

Also, I'm trying to link my youtube account to my Elite account, and it says it's coming up with an unknown error. When I tried going to the FAQ, they were useless with answering it only telling me to make sure I'm logged in to the correct account (like I wouldn't know that? Like really COD?). Has anyone else had this problem and been able to fix it?

Edit: Just looked around and realized a lot of people are having this problem. It'd be nice if they updated the Black Ops 2 Status from "All functions are working," to whatever number it actually needs.

EDIT:

Yes, I rendered 4 clips last night.  None of which have shown up on my youtube or elite account.  Ever since the update the theater mode is completely useless now, which is annoying.  I had promised footage to people...obtained that footage...recorded it...and when I went back to watch the edited version ...it was a blank screen for the whole match. 

Yeah, I don't understand why such a highly known company has such a bad support system either. You can't e-mail them your question, and they only have an online chat service at awful hours. I was really expecting higher quality service than this...Gotta pay $60 for the game, more $$ just for xbox live, and even more $$ for DLC...Come on COD...

I had ALOT of trouble trying to link my youtube account with black ops but found  bit of a work around. Instead of going into the game options and linking it from there (where it would give me the code that I'd enter on google, then google would say success but the xbox would return an error) go to lobby menu and try to live stream your match. The same random code window will pop up but when you've entered it into google you shouldn't get the error on the xbox. Worked for me anyway, hope it helps.

I would do this but I play on a TV that doesn't meet the req's for live streaming

I read that in the thread about uploading, I don't understand why your tv being older would effect it that much. I saw someone mention that you have to have 480p or higher to stream but the lowest setting I can select is 480p. Maybe it's because I use a hdmi cable. Are you using a composite analog cable?

If so do you have any device with a hdmi socket like a dvd player that could send the signal to your tv in analog but recieve digital allowing you to up the resolution on your xbox?

I could set all that up but it'd take too much time. I just got done talking to one of the support guys on chat, and oddly enough when I downloaded Google Chrome, everything worked fine. Maybe the browser you use has something to do with it? You can check out my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCbDrW0nrmo to see some proof. I rendered it just a hour and a half ago. Weird reason for it not to work but if it's all set up now I won't complain anymore lol.