3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2013 12:28 PM by extremefight49 RSS

Nuketown 2025 Multiplayer Map Missing!!

I got the hardened edition of Black Ops 2 when it came out. I played on Nuketown for probably 5 days and then it says that I have to update my game settings. So i did and then when i go back to play nuketown, its missing and its sted there is this chaos moshpit. I want my Nuketown back!! But then there was that double xp go around and i got it back, i was so happy. XD but then i got that message again, but i hit cancel. But then after a few matches later, my xbox wanted to be a douche and freeze up on me, and now i have that Chaos Moshpit gametype again.

PLZ FIX THIS!! I WANT MY NUKETOWN BACK AND ONLY NUKETOWN IS THE MAP THAT I WANT TO PLAY ON!!!!

• Re: Nuketown 2025 Multiplayer Map Missing!!

me too.... this morning i was playing in the bonus/nuketown... (only nuketown map) and i did the update now all the map came back except for nuketown...

SAME!!? i did a file trasfer for nuketown 2025 about 2 days after the game was released and ive been playing it all the time until now. a couple days ago i went on blackops 2 (Xbox 360) and it says under my Emblem (Missing DLC Map Pack: Nuketown 2025) and i know i have it and i know it gets removed of the playlist but i dont have it on custom games or Bonus and its magicly gone off Download History??

Please Help Xbox Gamer Tag : Frediee

KSISubZero wrote:

I got the hardened edition of Black Ops 2 when it came out. I played on Nuketown for probably 5 days and then it says that I have to update my game settings. So i did and then when i go back to play nuketown, its missing and its sted there is this chaos moshpit. I want my Nuketown back!! But then there was that double xp go around and i got it back, i was so happy. XD but then i got that message again, but i hit cancel. But then after a few matches later, my xbox wanted to be a douche and freeze up on me, and now i have that Chaos Moshpit gametype again.

PLZ FIX THIS!! I WANT MY NUKETOWN BACK AND ONLY NUKETOWN IS THE MAP THAT I WANT TO PLAY ON!!!!

That's not a bug. The Nuketown 2025 24/7 playlist is only available during special occasions, mainly when double XP is active. Chaos Moshpit is the normal playlist that includes Nuketown 2025 along side other smaller maps.

Frediee wrote:

SAME!!? i did a file trasfer for nuketown 2025 about 2 days after the game was released and ive been playing it all the time until now. a couple days ago i went on blackops 2 (Xbox 360) and it says under my Emblem (Missing DLC Map Pack: Nuketown 2025) and i know i have it and i know it gets removed of the playlist but i dont have it on custom games or Bonus and its magicly gone off Download History??

Please Help Xbox Gamer Tag : Frediee

Your best bet is to contact Activision Customer Support.

Contacting Customer Support

- TopFighter