4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 29, 2013 12:42 PM by Puma415 RSS

League Play question?

hudder92

Why does it even exist since apparently no one plays it?

I spent two hours this morning trying to find one single game of Team Deathmatch. I just sat in a lobby by myself for an eternity. I really wanted to try the skill based matchmaking since I'm tired of the crap matchmaking that this game has in core lobbies. When I was in the League Play lobby it said there were 50 people playing, so that tells me people don't play it, so I don't understand why it even exists.

• Re: League Play question?
          deamonomic

hudder92 wrote:

Why does it even exist since apparently no one plays it?

I spent two hours this morning trying to find one single game of Team Deathmatch. I just sat in a lobby by myself for an eternity. I really wanted to try the skill based matchmaking since I'm tired of the crap matchmaking that this game has in core lobbies. When I was in the League Play lobby it said there were 50 people playing, so that tells me people don't play it, so I don't understand why it even exists.

like many things in the Call of duty universe, things are not always as they seem. Usually there are over 1,000 or so people playing it. these playlists are severly underplayed. and it being underplayed inturn makes more people not want to play.

Like ive said. they want the mode to do well? offer rewards.

Isn't the season over?

I was going to go on here yesterday when 2XP was over, but saw that it was just "Practice Matches" and decided not to bother. I mean, what's the point in playing a playlist that's purely about the ladder system when the ladder system isn't yet in effect??

The playlists will have 1000 people in a couple of days from now.

I'm surprised they haven't released a DLC map that is only playable on league play. Might get more people trying it.

League Play is broken anyways. I'm in Platinum and is always matched up against low Iron and bronze teammates and oppenents. Its worst when all the crap players are on your team.

League play was a great idea, but too bad it doesn't work like it was suppose to.