its effed up. 1. You can't call the elevators
2. sometimes with full health you will go down if you fall in shafts the way your supposed too.
3. the map is too small. its not really suitable for four people.
4. i like how its harder to get perks but between rounds i don't wanna wait 15 min. just to find juggernog or 3 min. just waiting for it to get to my level.
5.there really isnt that wow factor that i loved to get in black ops 1 maps like for example the power room in tranzit was like wow thats cool or in shangri-la where we got all perks to last forever.
6. the major easter egg doesnt have very good puzzles like they have had in like major easter egg ma
1. after killing a person i want enough time so i may actually shoot the gun before they can kill me so i have a chance to kill the next zombie
2. the pistal at the end sucks. its like almost impossible to kill them with that and you need it for the trophy
3. i have to knife the zombie twice? thats luck if i even knife the zombie once. like seriously whats the chance of me killing the zombie with a knife?
O.o huh? no.... 90% of the map is filled with wall to wall with just enough space for maybe 2.. three if lucky its like trying to survive on the bus..... constantly... and no again.... the elevators can be called once then you need to go back to the beginning and fall down the elevator and pick up another key.
the in between rounds take too long. i want the map to be more about zombies... isn't that what its about anyways? its not called the waiting game and zombies. they should be more focused on new types of zombies rather then making a challenging optical course.
honsestly i dont recommend this map to anyone