22 Replies Latest reply on Feb 21, 2013 2:50 PM by Th3SiLeNcE RSS

I think Shotguns are impossible.

I have 20,432 kills and 24 downs. UM...That's a 851 k/d ratio. If that's not good enough I have made a round 40+ run now 6 times in a row and still stuck on skull/knife. I play with others and I do all I can do: Open every door and revive everyone no matter what. I think the only thing I don't do is go for headshots. I only have a 9% kill/headshot ratio. Sliquifier baby. I know that no one knows the ranking system, but I mean come on, mabey someone that has shotguns can compare my stats to theirs. I don't understand this madness. I don't even know why I want shotguns anyways. I know that once I get them, their gonna be a pain in the ass to keep and they reward you with nothing. Dose this make me crazy. I think I'm crazy.

Latest reply: on Feb 21, 2013 2:50 PM by Replies: 22 in Black Ops II Zombies
        • Test #1
          Re: I think Shotguns are impossible.

Agree totally!!!

Last Edited: Feb 21, 2013 7:26 AM
          • Test #1

You assume everyone deserves the max rank.......

Last Edited: Feb 21, 2013 7:29 AM
            • Test #1

So... with you're low rate of kills, and even lower downs, can I assume that you are one of the losers who reset their stats, then attempted to manipulate the galvakuck spot, in order to get Shotguns?

Glad you do not have them. Earn them properly before you start crying at not having them.

Last Edited: Feb 21, 2013 7:33 AM
              • Test #1

Around 20k kills I started my focus on headshots as soon as I hit 21k kills I had my shotguns.  

I dont think rank is only based on  k/d

Last Edited: Feb 21, 2013 7:33 AM
                • Test #1

So the most games you could have possibly played is 24.

...Maybe you need more than 24 games played to get shot guns.

Last Edited: Feb 21, 2013 8:43 AM
                  • Test #1

so what ive noticed, i had a K/D about 400 with 25000 kills, still the skull/knife. then i compared my stats with some stats of an other guy who posted his in the "Rankology" thread, he had a worse kd than me an less kills but he had shotguns.

well i noticed he has a lot of more hits/bullets fired than me, headshits also.

so i tried in the next game only to shot with normal guns instead of the sliquifier ( tried to get as much kills as fast as i can once i got deranked...) and boom, got shotguns after this game. was just a round 32, 3player game on Die Rise but i used 3 normal huns, punched them very lately and got easily 20K bullets fired this game...

so i think the realy important stats for getting shotguns are, K/D must be around 200, Bullets fired/Hits i had a 1.25 ratio, headshots, maybe about 15% or 20%, revives are not that important, had only about 120...

so the best thing for getting shotguns is, play town, dont use raygun/knuckles, line them always up for getting many hits and just keep playing... (well other maps are great too but town should be the fastest way for the not so good players)

if u finish every game with a 200+ K/D u should get the shotguns realy soon...

so thats my opinion, hope it helps...

sry for my bad english, hope u all understand...:)

Last Edited: Feb 21, 2013 9:26 AM
                      • Test #1

You're at the right K/D, you only need a K/D of above 200 to get shotguns.

But now you need to have a good series of games on more than 1 map and you'll get your shotguns.

I got my shotguns 3 days after I played this game and this is how I got them.

When I was a Skull w/Knife, with a k/d of 356, I played a game of:

Tranzit Solo:            Round 47          Almost 5k kills          2 Downs

Farm Solo:              Round 28          3k kills                      4 Downs

Nuketown 4 ppl:       Round 34          2.5k kills                   3 Downs (I had 50 revives this game)

Tranzit 2 ppl:           Round 41          2k kills                      3 Downs

and bam I got my shotguns

Last Edited: Feb 21, 2013 11:42 AM
                      • Test #1

And to the OP, you play Die Rise all the time abusing the sliquifier glitch...you'll never get to shotguns that way. You need to have good games on MORE THAN 3 MAPS if you want shotguns.

Last Edited: Feb 21, 2013 11:44 AM
                        • Test #1

only thing you need is to play everyday at the same time

Last Edited: Feb 21, 2013 11:56 AM
                          • Test #1

solution go on pc version of the game get trainer inf ammo or life w/e they have and and make it to lvl 20 c what you get them start againg make it to lvl 30 c what you get and so on them you probably get and idea how it work but sense you say you pass 40+ my guess is out cuz i made it to 36 and i got the knife tring to make to 40 but no luck dso guess is 50+ maybe

Last Edited: Feb 21, 2013 1:00 PM
                            • Test #1

you should be pretty damn close to Shotties, cause yesterday i had around 21k kills & 28 downs, played 1 game on Die Rise, only got to round 22, and when i got back to the lobby, i had Shotties.

to be honest, i didn't expect to get it after 1 measly game, i only revived like 5 times, opened maybe 3 doors & got like 500 kills & then i got it. just keep playing, & playing well. if you're lucky like i was, you SHOULD get it VERY soon.

Last Edited: Feb 21, 2013 1:13 PM
                              • Test #1

Shotguns are definitely possible.

I got mine after a solo custom game on Town where I simply pack-a-punched my ray gun and racked up the kills.

Last Edited: Feb 21, 2013 1:49 PM
                                • Test #1

im not even gonna joke, go down a few times i was skull w/ knife then had 2 **** games each with 3+ downs and got rankked to shotguns maybe it knows players have bad days and were only human

Last Edited: Feb 21, 2013 2:42 PM
                                  • Test #1

My K/D was ruined when I decided to get some Turned achievements but I still kept my shotguns after the 25+ games I did of Turned.  I want to think that "versus" downs may not count toward the ranking system.  Had a 300 K/D before Turned and now it dropped to half that because for some reason every death on Turned counts as one down. 

Last Edited: Feb 21, 2013 2:50 PM