9 Replies Latest reply: Feb 28, 2013 6:01 PM by r8edtripx RSS

Will Activision release the NEXT COD in NOVEMBER 2013 for current-gen consoles AND next-gen consoles?

r8edtripx

I'm very curious as to how Activision is going to approach the next COD. Obviously, they want to get their hands on all our CASH.

So... What's the best way of doing this?

I'm not sure how many millions of copies of COD they sold in the first couple of weeks. I remember something like 7 million copies.

I'm sure the sale of PS4s and Xbox720s won't be able to keep up with these kind of numbers.

So, in November 2013, will Activison be releasing a PS3 version, a PS4 version, an Xbox360 version and an Xbox720 version?

OR

Will they use the popularity of COD, to help sell the next-gen consoles by having them exclusively on the next-gen consoles?

I don't claim to know the answer, but I'm really curious as to what's going to happen. Personally, I'm asking Santa Claus for the PS4 AND the Xbox720, so I'm good either way.

(Before anyone starts on their, "You spoiled kid!" rant... I'm an adult, and I know I'll be buying both next-gen consoles)