0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 12, 2013 4:13 AM by ChrisP82 RSS

UK IRL & EURO XBOX Clan recruiting Level 29, 57 Members. LOST BOYS are a true top 10 clan and one of the best in EUROPE. Do you love to play as a team and just smash everyone you play? Youtube Videos attached and if you are able to keep up let us know.

Hi people,

Hugely active clan with 57 members with Facebook and site in the pipeline are looking for true gamers.

We are a great bunch of friends and seriously competitive.

Clan ops are part of being the clan but you wont be kicked for missing a few. Its just a game after all...

Message me on this or on XBOX LIVE Viperthesniper9

Just some of our play and some beasts.... these are some of the best - you dont have to be this good but we can make you a force to be reckoned with. We make the good great.  A nuclear is 30 conseq gun kills without dying. Its impressive and being with us is way better than being against us.

montage no 1

Blaze nuclear

Skillz nuclear

Hypez nuclear

If you agree with the below and you want to play with good guys let me know and I will give you a try out - once you get on with everyone you are in!!!

LOST BOYS – Clan Rules & Code of Conduct when you accepted nothing a proper gamer has to be told.

The activity on Facebook is great and the clan members all get on great.