26 Replies Latest reply: Oct 26, 2013 4:11 PM by kylet345 RSS

pdw ruined

pdw ruined, just shot a guy twice in the head with the pdw and he didnt flinch...............  great update  

• Re: pdw ruined

http://themavesite.com/TMS-Pictures/Epic/ILikeWhereThisThreadIsGoing.jpg

Highwayman0226

So after one incident you are convinced a patch ruined the gun?  I get multiple headshots with no kill on a consistant basis due to lag.  I didn't think they nerfed the damage on it, just added some recoil and nerfed hipfire accuracy (which they should do with all guns).  I'll read it again though, in case I'm wrong.

True, with all the SMG's I feel in CQC hipfiring is more accurate than ADS, the only time I ADS is wen somebody is really far away.

im more pissd they take the time to fart about with stuff that really dosnt matter when the serious lag issues that everyone is encountering still isnt fixed, dodgy matchmaking,   u said it yourself multiple headshots and not even a scar to show,

or is this the big ploy to make the other guns that crap u have to buy the peacekeeper,

ive used the peacekeeper from picking it up and it blasts every smg outta the water apart from the pdw until now 

just a tad funny the 2 most popular smgs get messed with again just as the peacekeeper becomes available to BUY.....   Really!!

Highwayman0226

Ha, I do agree with you about them messing around with stuff that don't need messed with.  Nerfing the KAP-40s?  I dunno off had how many deaths I have to those, but it's likely near the bottom.  I think the MP-7 is near the top.  PDW and MSMC are near the top of the "killed by" list, but I never thought they were OP, just good guns.  The weapon balance seemed pretty good in this game to me right out the gate.  Nothing stood out as "the best" gun.  Yet they keep tinkering with gun balance, and ignoring the bigger issues.  My guess is they have no clue how to make everyone sync up closer.  They made a fast paced game, where fractions of a second count, and a full second makes it unplayable, and lag is VERY noticable in this game.

pkkveel

•  

placebo tweaks to show the fans they are listening

nothing more than that

the real issues would take dramatic overhauls of the code which they simply won't do with another COD out in 8 months

placebo tweaks..... all that shows me is they actually dont listen to their customers, if  activision was any sort of a company they would be sure their was someone monitoring these forums 24/7

not just making sure u dont slate the company or curse or god forbid post a discussion in the wrong place,

cause im on here everyday and not a day goes past but someone has issues with the game.

so this leads mr to a point where do they get this information that guns need nerfed and so on , from. 

its obviously not anyone who actually play the game day in day out.

whos actually gonna buy another one when the last 2 were quite bellow par

sure as hell im not till i see the forums clear from complaint after complaint

pkkveel

I would think that as many people are on hear saying "I will never support Activision again" there are 10X that many nagging their mom and dad to purchase the next title in the franchise so they can 360 quickscope off the container for youtube.......

"if you build it they will come"

That is where this franchise has gone (IMO)

This is the first title since the modern warfare franchise came out I do not have on both consoles with all DLC. MW3 just about broke me with the co op game play and if it wasn't for spec ops I would have traded them both in a long time ago. I vowed to not purchase DLC for Bl Ops 2 unless there was a dramatic improvemnt in the on line play which thankfully I have seen, its not perfect but it is WAY more playable for me than MW3 was.

TRU11

i wonder how many more of these we will see lol.

i love it when treyarch alter the weapons. Keeps the game fresh and may encourage/force people to change weapons and try something new.

Also to the OP, its just hip fire accuracy and increased recoil. Why would this have any impact on the enemy flincing? MAYYYYBE he was rocking toughness?

End of the day, the PDW is still the same. The player just needs to compensate for any tweaks, If you're not good enough, then try a new gun!

danbolton89 wrote:

i love it when treyarch alter the weapons. Keeps the game fresh and may encourage/force people to change weapons and try something new.

exactly   force to change, what gun is just become available.....  "to buy" 

ive tried every gun

i ended up back at the pdw with a long barrel its the best all round gun in my eyes , sorry was the best all round gun.

just a bit strange the 2 most popular guns in the game get destroyed as a new one comes out,

Hells_Hawk

oh my giving the PDW a bit more recoil still feels like no and reduced hipfire accuracy, easy to fix that.The gun still out classes almost all guns at CQC.

Stop complaining.

theroc23

Just used it in a dozen or so games. A capable player won't really have any problem with it as long as they learn to use it within the realm it's supposed to be used in. I agree that you won't be owing AR users at unrealistic ranges anymore, but it works fine for the SMG CQB that SMGs are traditionally designed for.

the PDW has to much recoil for the amount of damage it does

Karma for using that weapon.

Use something else.

its true i got it gold but now carnt get kills with it now 

greenfox394

I still use the PDW. It has a clip of 50 which means no matter how much lag you have you can still get a kill before having to reload.  I had a guy in search&destroy who was AFK and it took the tac-45 3 shots to the head to kill him.  It just seems like shooting a guys toe does more damage than a head shot

kylet345

It's funny, because the PDW doesn't kill in two headshots......