1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 15, 2013 7:44 AM by ChrisP82 RSS

Prepare for a war this week LOST BOYS  vs LETHAL ENERGY (arguably the best clan in the world) - LOST BOYS are recruiting 57 members in 3 months Level 29 hugely actively clan, check out one clip only serious gamers apply

HUGE CLAN BATTLE Vs the best in the world - we are one of the best because we recruit and make the best better.

Add me for a trial - this is a true gaming clan!

Hi people,

Hugely active clan with 57 members with Facebook and site in the pipeline are looking for true gamers.

We are a great bunch of friends and seriously competitive.

Clan ops are part of being the clan but you won’t be kicked for missing a few. It’s just a game after all...

Message me on this or on XBOX LIVE Viperthesniper9

Just some of our play and some beasts.... these are some of the best - you dont have to be this good but we can make you a force to be reckoned with. We make the good great.  A nuclear is 30 conseq gun kills without dying. Its impressive and being with us is way better than being against us.

montage no 1

Blaze nuclear

Skillz nuclear

Hypez nuclear

If you want to play with good guys let me know and I will give you a try out - once you get on with everyone you are in!!!

LOST BOYS – Clan Rules & Code of Conduct when you accepted nothing a proper gamer has to be told.

The activity on Facebook is great and the clan members all get on great.