22 Replies Latest reply: Aug 14, 2014 3:35 AM by Bovvers RSS

PROBATION IN HC IS GARBAGE!!!!

VERY FIST game I get into last night, I'm shooting at an enemy across the map and right behind him was a teammate who got killed with the same bullet that killed the enemy. I then got a hellstorm missile and killed 4 enemies and 1 teammate, I GOT KICKED. I then got a warning for leaving games early, I entered another match, I joined about 4 minutes in, I spawned, ran around a corner and engaged an enemy coming around the other corner, as I was spraying trying to get back to cover, a teammate popped out of a door in the middle and started shooting at the enemy also, I killed him, (Fine, my bad)  and the enemy. He then kept running in front of me every time I was shooting and I STOPPED shooting in time. With about a minute left, he dolphin dove in front of me shooting and I got kicked, then I got probation.

NOW, I've only gotten probation before this for my phone that's connected to the building buzzer, disconnecting me from matches because I got a package or somebody buzzed the wrong number, or somebody dropped by unexpectedly. I guess in my anger I failed to mention this, I was mad that I got probation so easily, and wrote a tirade in anger. I never rage quit, I stay even when I'm getting my ass kicked by multiple swarms and dogs and vitols, and orbitals constantly going up. This is the first time I've gotten probation for team killing.

Now it only takes 2 kills to get kicked, And the last room, one of the guys kept running in front of me ON PURPOSE!!!!

WHAT is WRONG with treyarch, how many NEEDLESS things do you people have to put into this game?! What does probation really do besides punish players that get some troll running in front of them to get them kicked?!! Sometimes it's just purely an accident, a teammate will run around a corner as I'm shooting an enemy and they'll catch a bullet with their head, but punish ME for an accident. Why NOT punish the bone heads that run into my fire, that's just as stupid as giving a player 'probation' for NO REASON, then saying I'M the one leaving matches early. I'm constantly getting team killed by some player that wants to get kicked becuase we aren't winning at the end of a match, then I see them a minute or 2 later in a different room, after they DELIBERATELY killed me to get kicked... but somebody DELIBERATELY running into my fire gets ME PROBATION.... OK GOT IT!! I'm SOOO happy that I bought this game, lag comp and all, OH, and that I also got the season pass... WHAT A JOKE!!!

"We're listening to you guys" by nerfing/buffing guns that don't need it, instead of working on actual problems in this game like spawns, lag comp, kill streaks still counting down while hosts are migrating, but PROBATION is the AWNSER... MAYBE if you guys FIXED the pre mentioned issues, PEOPLE WOULDN'T RAGE QUIT, or feel the need to team kill to get out of a HORRIBLE match they have NO hope of winning.... But punishing with Probation is the solution, it's the CONSUMERS FAULT that this game is unbalanced. How many times has that connection been so bad that I'm shooting an enemy one second, then a teammate ends up skipping into my bullets, but it's OUR FAULT.... I won't make the mistake of buying anything else with a treyarch logo in future!!!

• Re: PROBATION IN HC IS GARBAGE!!!!

Didn't make it all the way through your little rant, but why are you shooting on top of a spawn point? Game has been out long enough for you to know where people spawn and not to stand and shoot on a spawn point.

Sometimes we're getting spawn trapped, or there's me and one enemy off of my spawn, then a teammate spawns and runs in front of my fire. OR I'm in a gun fight and a teammate will run in front of my fire, OR like last night, some ******* will deliberately keep running in front of me becuase he ran between me and an enemy trying to get my kill... I know how spawns work, I'm a master prestige. I normally play KC and people are constantly running in front of my fire trying to steal my kill tags while there are still multiple enemies shooting back at us. Play some Hard Core and maybe you'll see what I'm talking about before you spout off like I'm the one that's stupid.

I only play HCKC and I've never been spawntrapped. I have also never been put on probation. And I generally have 3-4 randoms on my team, yet somehow, I manage not to shoot them no matter how bad they are. I'm Master Prestige as well. I generally only get kicked when I call in a LS and hit some teammates. Sounds like you need to pay better attention.

If you play HCKC and have never been spawntrapped then I commend you on your luck sir. I play HC exclusively and many times I have played on everyone's favorite map (not mine) Hijacked, there is a concerted effort to rush the other teams spawn and sit on them trying to kill unaware/defenseless people popping up. Probation isn't the only problem however, simply getting kicked from a game because your sentry gun kills your teammates on top of the teammates who run out after you just threw a grenade or step in your way. And not to even mention the other dumbass scorestreaks that kill more teammates than enemies (read: Warthog).

ANOTHER HUGE problem is an enemy will spawn right infront of me, (This happens on Yemen the most) I'll shoot and IMMEDIATELY, a teammate will spawn right behind in the exact same spot and I'll kill him too, it's not as though I'm holding the trigger down, a quick RT press, but the last bullet of the controlled burst kills the teammate.

I've never seen that, though I don't play Yemen a lot.

I love it when D-bags with nothing better to do, have to write in EVERY comment about how great they are, and how everyone else sucks... It's ok little man, we get it by your name, your whole existence is COD and you have to compensate by putting others down. Of course you've never been kicked for numerous reasons/accidents, and you've never joined a game late and been spawn trapped on hijacked, that's right, keep telling anyone that will listen how good you are with every gun and keep trolling to get the word out about how bad you rock! Beat it dude, the whole point behind this is I don't know why I've gotten probation, I rarely team kill, (Scorstreaks/ a teammate running into a grenade are also reasons why I've been kicked) and have gotten to the point I've gotten playing exculsively with randoms. I know how to play the game, I play it decently, (Not as well as you obviously) The point is last night I immediately got a warning then some jerk off kept running in front of me when I shot on purpose to get me kicked. READ before you comment. Then I got probation, and I've only gotten probation before because my phone is hooked up to my internet and it disconnects every time somebody buzzes my building number. So take your high and mighty garbage to someone that cares!

starbuckfrack

Thats funny I play the same gametype as you do and have yet to be put on probation .

Well, then you must be the luckiest player in BO2 history, becuase every friend of mine that plays with randoms in HC, also gets paired with retards that pull this crap. I'm not talking about slowly moving into my line of fire, I'm talking about RUNNING in front of it, and because of lag or whatever, I stop firing but a bullet still kills a teammate anyways, then I get killed by who I was shooting at. I really wish I could play in a regular room where people understood to hang back until the outcome of my fire fight was determined. It's also only happening when I use a target finder. Anyways, glad to hear you don't have to put up with this BS!

nicedrewishfela

Quitters and Team Killers are worse.

If you TK this much you should not be playing Hardcore. Ever think maybe YOU are the issue and not your teammates?

All I play is HC and have yet to get Probation. I play with a squad mostly, yes, but I do play with randoms from time to time and have never had an issue with them running in front of my fire. WHY? Because I am aware, alert, and tactical about where I fire and when. Have had TKs here and there, but when it happens I apologize and take more care.

Everyone needs to learn a classic line from basic counselling, and that is "What part of the problem am I?"

If this is happening, YOU need to change. Stop blaming others for your actions.

gallp13

I'm getting probations when the HOST DBS.....one game I was 36 6 up host DBs  and I end up with  5 min in naughty corner! Go figure.

i made it bout 25% through the rant so im sorry if you thought of this...but did you ever think they did what they did in hopes to cut down on TKs...they probably thought if they punished those who TK then it wouldnt happen instead they just made trolls evolve but regardless dont blame the game for the fact you get trolled however considering i play HC as much as i play regular and never been kicked for anything other than inactivity its doesnt sound like the otehrs are luck it sounds like you are just unlucky

I'm all for it, I HATE team killers, they're garbage. And I guess I made myself out to sound like I have no control over my trigger finger, which is not the case. Here's the break down:

VERY FIST game I get into last night, I'm shooting at an enemy across the map and right behind him was a teammate who got killed with the same bullet that killed the enemy. I then got a hellstorm missile and killed 4 enemies and 1 teammate, I GOT KICKED. I then got a warning for leaving games early, I entered another match, I joined about 4 minutes in, I spawned, ran around a corner and engaged an enemy coming around the other corner, as I was spraying trying to get back to cover, a teammate popped out of a door in the middle and started shooting at the enemy also, I killed him, (Fine, my bad)  and the enemy. He then kept running in front of me every time I was shooting and I STOPPED shooting in time. With about a minute left, he dolphin dove in front of me shooting and I got kicked, then I got probation.

NOW, I've only gotten probation before this for my phone that's connected to the building buzzer, disconnecting me from matches because I got a package or somebody buzzed the wrong number, or somebody dropped by unexpectedly. I guess in my anger I failed to mention this, I was mad that I got probation so easily, and wrote a tirade in anger. I never rage quit, I stay even when I'm getting my ass kicked by multiple swarms and dogs and vitols, and orbitals constantly going up. This is the first time I've gotten probation for team killing. Sometimes mistakes happen, the point behind this is why do I get punished so quickly?! I'll have to wait until I'm calm next time to fully articulate my points.

rankismet

rsinnal999 wrote:

I've just been kicked out of 2 rooms in a row on HC TDM because my teammates in each room are NOT SMART and spawn then run right in front of my line of  fire... Now i get a 5 minute probation because my teammates are stupid??!?!?!?!?!?!? This is the 5th time this GARBAGE has happened to me!!! Now it only takes 2 kills to get kicked, And the last room, one of the guys kept running in front of me ON PURPOSE!!!! WHAT is WRONG with treyarch, how many NEEDLESS things do you people have to put into this game?! What does probation really do besides punish players that get some troll running in front of them to get them kicked?!! Sometimes it's just purely an accident, a teammate will run around a corner as I'm shooting an enemy and they'll catch a bullet with their head, but punish ME for an accident. Why NOT punish the bone heads that run into my fire, that's just as stupid as giving a player 'probation' for NO REASON, then saying I'M the one leaving matches early. I'm constantly getting team killed by some player that wants to get kicked becuase we aren't winning at the end of a match, then I see them a minute or 2 later in a different room, after they DELIBERATELY killed me to get kicked... but somebody DELIBERATELY running into my fire gets ME PROBATION.... OK GOT IT!! I'm SOOO happy that I bought this game, lag comp and all, OH, and that I also got the season pass... WHAT A JOKE!!! "We're listening to you guys" by nerfing/buffing guns that don't need it, instead of working on actual problems in this game like spawns, lag comp, kill streaks still counting down while hosts are migrating, but PROBATION is the AWNSER... MAYBE if you guys FIXED the pre mentioned issues, PEOPLE WOULDN'T RAGE QUIT, or feel the need to team kill to get out of a HORRIBLE match they have NO hope of winning.... But punishing with Probation is the solution, it's the CONSUMERS FAULT that this game is unbalanced. How many times has that connection been so bad that I'm shooting an enemy one second, then a teammate ends up skipping into my bullets, but it's OUR FAULT.... I won't make the mistake of buying anything else with a treyarch logo in future!!!

Paragraphs, please.

I don't support probation. It's a knee jerk response to a perceived issue.

I don't care if someone quits a game... because let's face it... they're leaving 'cuz I'm winning. If I leave... it's either due to cheaters (sometimes on my team), the lag is horrific (they shouldn't mind 'cuz they're winning), or I get an invite.

Kicks from HC suck.. I had three guys on my team obsessed with TKing me... then they stood in front of my sentry gun for 2 tks and shot my claymore for the third. Simple fact... a douche is gonna douche.

Probation is an issue... HC or not.

Before tonight i had never been on probation. now i have been on it 6 times in the last hour or so. Not because i'm killing team mates by mistake. simply because certain players connections keep making the game lag out and now every time that happens i get put on probation. I just finished a game and it lagged out after we had won. I joined my friends lobby to have a few games with him and we couldn't start because i was on probation. What the hell are 3arc doing with their time and gazillions of £/$ ? I just wana play some cod i can deal with the lag comp and the cheats i just want to be able to finish a game.

Yeah, same happens to me. My internet sucks, and when i do get a game, it runs at about 1 frame a second, and appears to do so for everyone in the match. So i quit, get probation and then don't play for a week. Same thing happens. When i got probation for leaving a pre-game lobby, I decided I would write this post, stick it on any threads about this topic, tell treyarch to suck it an then never play it or any other CoD again on principal. I refuse to pay them 50 quid for a game i cant play. And then people wonder why piracy is on the rise! Spanners.