1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 50 Replies Latest reply on Mar 21, 2013 6:50 PM by Miles_Teg Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        20. Re: Dual Band Scope

Good point, however how often when that thing beeps did you not actually see the person there in the first place?

Last Edited: Mar 21, 2013 10:43 AM
        • Test #1
          21. Re: Dual Band Scope

sweet are we setting up a game!?

Don't forget about me!!!!!

Last Edited: Mar 21, 2013 10:44 AM
          • Test #1
            22. Re: Dual Band Scope

You really wanna take a trip down memory lane cause my memory is horrible :P

Last Edited: Mar 21, 2013 10:44 AM
            • Test #1
              23. Re: Dual Band Scope

If the usage between the two where more equal I think the point would be more valid (not saying its not now) but since I completely forget the Dual Band scope is in the game because of how little I see it, I can't say complaining about would be on my mind as much as the TF which 3 people in every lobby are using while sitting in some dark corner of the map

Last Edited: Mar 21, 2013 10:45 AM
              • Test #1
                24. Re: Dual Band Scope

I didn't mess around with the Dual Band until I had all my LMG's diamond but I wish I would have earlier because it would have greatly helped with the headshots, and long shots, you are right that you will lose any CQC gun fight with a LMG so the dual band doesn't hinder you therem but I feel that it does ADS fast at medium to long range with great accuracy. The only trouble using it or the LMG's in particular is finding something to take off to run a secondary.

Last Edited: Mar 21, 2013 10:45 AM
                • Test #1
                  25. Re: Dual Band Scope

Who me? I have never used the TF.

I will probably break down at some point to get the goals for it but for now, I just can't do it.

Last Edited: Mar 21, 2013 10:46 AM
                  • Test #1
                    26. Re: Dual Band Scope

VSAT'S FOR DAYS! I DON'T THINK YOU'VE PLAYED WITH ME YET THOUGH.

Last Edited: Mar 21, 2013 10:46 AM
                    • Test #1
                      27. Re: Dual Band Scope

Well one cannot ignore that... It is funny when everytime one gets killed they see there were in a triangle x-hair.

I remember once I was playing on turbine, and a smart sniper was moving around the map with a DB.  He killed me so many times because I could not see him but I was lit up like a xmas tree that I had to just laugh.

But Ironically, I did not complain as I see it maybe 1-2 times a week, instead of every 1-2 kill lol.

But my point remains... it goes to show that people do not complain about what is wrong or right..

They complain about what kills them (and it does not matter what it is)

Last Edited: Mar 21, 2013 10:48 AM
                      • Test #1
                        28. Re: Dual Band Scope

YOU CAN ONLY JOIN IF YOU KNOW THE PASSWORD.

• Test #1
                          29. Re: Dual Band Scope

It's funny playing with Drew and Tom, "I'm one tag from my Escourt Dro...aw fvck where did he come from?"

I can't help but be like, "Well Tom, if you were running VSAT you would have know he was behind you and you would have killed him".