17 Replies Latest reply on Mar 23, 2013 11:50 AM by 58484 RSS

It will all come together!

So I think that each navcard we find in each DLC map will work on the next maps nav reader. A lot of people think this. But I think after we get the last dlc we can take its navcard, enter it into Green Runs machine through tranzit mode. And than everytime we play tranzit with at least one person that has entered the navcard in the machine in the cornfields we could teleport to all DLC'S! It would make TranZit a much more fun gamemode! I bet thats what will happen what do you think?

Group115
        • Test #1
          Re: It will all come together!

try searching the forum history before starting the 100th discussion on this

Last Edited: Mar 23, 2013 9:46 AM
          • Test #1

I originally thought the same thing, but the more I think about it, there is no reason to travel from Tranzit to Die Rise. Maybe to grab money or the jetgun or something small like that, but nothing really worth 4 people having to sit through a loading screen while the next map loads up. Unless the map was somehow different when we teleport to it.

I either expect the last DLC to have extra maps that can't be unlocked till you light all the towers for the same side, or Tranzit to open up more. They said Tranzit would be 150 times bigger then any other map and its only maybe 50 times bigger then the old maps, so I'm still kind of expecting there to be more to that map. They could have been exaggerating, but saying something and then only giving us something a third of the size seems a little ridiculous.

Last Edited: Mar 23, 2013 10:24 AM
              • Test #1

maybe phd flopper and new guns will be coming out in the new dlcs aswell. the new guns in die rise like the an94 - svu and pdw 57 would be nice to have on other maps aswell

Last Edited: Mar 23, 2013 10:33 AM
                  • Test #1

They'd be nice to have, but would you want to constantly change maps just to get a different gun or more ammo. Its hard enough to get 4 players to do things on one map, but to get everyone to meet and the Nav Table and switch maps would be difficult, unless there was a really good reason for everyone.

Last Edited: Mar 23, 2013 10:38 AM
                      • Test #1

I think that whole 150 times bigger is wrong, can anyone show me where they say that, cuz I saw them say 150 PERCENT bigger, huge difference.

Just another subtle fact that will get overlooked....idiots.

sry, i am angry at all the idiots.

Last Edited: Mar 23, 2013 10:48 AM
                          • Test #1

Reza Elghazi, producer at Treyarch, has offered some helpful tips for players who are new to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2‘s Zombies mode–specifically for the Tranzit map.

“Zombies is primarily a co-op experience. It’s crucial to remain together, so don’t wander off – at least not until later quests demand it – and communicate, as teams who don’t talk die quickly. In Tranzit the map is huge (a whopping 150 times larger than any previous Zombies map) and absolutely crammed [with stuff to discover].”

Last Edited: Mar 23, 2013 10:54 AM
                              • Test #1

This was an interview after the game already came out.

And if the map was only 150% bigger, then the map would be smaller then 3 Kinos put together.  Which would be a good sized map and probably the size of the no fog space in Tranzit, but the map as a whole is a lot bigger then that.

Last Edited: Mar 23, 2013 11:02 AM
                                  • Test #1

I beleive you cheese, you are always on the level.

But where is this from, do we know what magazine or website?

I mean its easy to see that it is nowhere near 150x it is more like 1.5x bigger, it is not even twice as big as moon let alone a whopping 150...

so imo, either reza or whatever publication printed that has seriously decieved us and should lose credibility.

Last Edited: Mar 23, 2013 11:03 AM
                                      • Test #1

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/treyarch-offers-some-black-ops-2-zombies-tra nzit-survival-tips/

Its the interview where he mentioned the alternate endings. NGT did a video about the whole piece.

Last Edited: Mar 23, 2013 11:09 AM
                                        • Test #1

Tranzit is a game mode. Green run is the map. Tranzit is the story mode gameplay. Green run and die rise are the map locations. So if all the maps end up connecting when all the DLC's are out then you will have tranzit that is 150 times bigger then any previous map

Last Edited: Mar 23, 2013 11:14 AM
                                            • Test #1

good point, but if this is what he meant, he was misleading.

But that is definetley possible that he WAS referring to the map after all DLC.

I can not see tranzit/green run being any more than MAYBE 10 times bigger (maybe).

Last Edited: Mar 23, 2013 11:19 AM
                                              • Test #1

I've considered that, which is why I thought we would teleport between maps. Because Tranzit is some kind of game/story mode. But unless there is something drastically different about Die Rise when we teleport there, then there is no real incentive to do so.

Also, Die Rise is about the size of one of the older maps, maybe a little bigger. So if Tranzit is 50 times bigger then the old maps and Die Rise is say 2 times bigger. Then we would still need the next 3 DLCs to make up the other 98 maps. So we would need at least one more Tranzit sized map.

Which is why it makes sense that Tranzit just opens up a new route. You can see different locations on the large map at the Bus Depot, so if a second bus that we couldn't get off of but zombies could still attack, showed up to drive us to one or two of those other locations, then that would make Tranzit a huge map like he is describing.

Or he could have just been exaggerating about how big the game was, which is probably what happened.

Last Edited: Mar 23, 2013 11:42 AM
                                • Test #1

Last Edited: Mar 23, 2013 11:50 AM