5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 25, 2013 12:02 PM by xNohellz RSS

24/03/2013 Clan Ops Results ***Wrong Badge & clan XP***

xNohellz

Hi, I'm wondering why I have not received the correct badge for the clan ops March 24

https://elite.callofduty.com/compete/clan/events/view/3344

We only got the silver badge with 500xp?

722 Kills

2235 of 25810 clans (top 10%)

1-Fabulous_MaT_QC  242

2-xNohellz                   238

3-track910                    102

4-PaRaDiSQc                48

5-iiMxL3M4ISTR3z       46

6-BobLeeSwaggerQc    46

I do not understand why we did not get the gold badge?

420ELiTE French Clan URL : https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/1906572

Clan ShowCase URL : https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/showcase/1906572/op

• Re: 24/03/2013 Clan Ops Results ***Wrong Badge & clan XP***
          OUHATEME

Ok here is where it gets misleading it is showing you your placement among all the clans that enlisted in the op but when it comes to awards and badges you would have to be in the top 10% of the clans that actually participated which is probably less than 20000 out of the 25000 that enlisted and you would no longer be in the top ten percent. Yes it sucks because they don't show how many actually participated and they weren't very good at getting the word out on how they do it but there it is.

xNohellz

why do we not have the right to consult the ranking? or to know who finished first in the clan ops

I finished 2235 of 25810 clans (top 10%)

top 10% of 25810 = 2581????

why I have not received the correct badge

OUHATEME

Your math is correct on enlisted clans you are in the top ten percent of enlisted clans no one is arguing that but to get gold you have to be in the top ten percent of clans that participated and for right now they do not show how many clans participated  which is probably less than 20000 and if that was the number of participating clans you would've had to place below 2000. They changed it from top ten percent enlisted to top ten percent of participating the ones that actually did the op back about half way through mw3. I agree with you it sucks they should show the proper numbers to get rid of the confusion but for now they don't .

phxs72

I'm not sure where the mark was for Gold but my clan had 759 kills and we also were awarded a Silver.  The ranking issue has been with us since the last 2 or 3 months of MW3 and I wouldn't look for it to ever be fixed.